fuck you pt.2

"Excuse me?" I look at the tall blonde girl.

"You heard what I said. Stop trying to get its my boyfriend." She says fixing her tank top.

"I'm sorry, but did you know he was my best friend?" I cross my arms.

"Okay?? You guys aren't anymore because of me." She chuckles and twirls her hair with her finger.

"I'm glad it worked." She mumbles as she catches Bill in the halls and clings on to him.

I stood there in confusion.

It was lunch time and I was still puzzled. I walked up to our usual table, but Bill and Hannah were there. I put down my lunch tray in disgust.

"What are they doing here?" I whisper to Stephanie. She shrugs, "they kind of just invited themselves here. Well, mostly Hannah did."

"Yeah don't get too excited, babe." Bill mocks me. I ignored him and turned my attention to Tom.

"Hey, Tom." I talked to Tom for a good 20 minutes.

"I knew it, Hannah was always right..." Bill says through his gritted teeth.

"What are you talking about?" Tom looks at his brother in confusion.

"Hannah said you guys fucked last summer..." Bill let's out, Hannah drops her bad and covers Bill's mouth.

"What!?" I look at Bill. "What are you talking about?"

Bill takes Hannah's hand off of his mouth. He pushes her off of him.

"When you were gone that one week because you were at a hotel with Tom and hooking up." Bill says in anger.

"You knew I've always liked Y/N too!" Bill pushes Tom.

"HEY! Nothing happened between me and Tom. I was gone that week because I went to a funeral and visited family." I sigh.

We all turn to Hannah.

"You bitch." I slap Hannah's face. Hannah tried to fight back, but everyone at the table stops her. Hannah left to go to the bathroom, we never saw her after that.

Bill tells me to go into the hallway.

"This whole time you thought I was hooking up with your brother?" I scream. Bill tries to hush me.

"I'm sorry, it was pretty believable..." Bill sighs, "I'm sorry for believing her, I can't believe I even trusted her."

"Look who's the imbecile now." I roll my eyes.

"Hey, I'm sorry too." I grab Bill's arms, "can we be best friends again?"

"No. I want to be more than that." Bill responds.

"Well, that's quick. I don't forgive people that quickly, Bill." I reassure him.

"But, hopefully we will." I gave him a kiss on the cheek.