back to you pt. 2

I just stood there and looked at Bill's desperate eyes.

"What?" I felt my face burn up and hit tears stream down my face.

"Forget it." Bill just walked out.

My heart was beating so fast. I could barely process what was happening.

"What happened?" Tara was mad and confused. Her hair was messed up, which meant she woke up from us fighting.

"I think I messed up." I scratched the back of my neck and went to take a shower to refresh my mind.

Throughout the whole shower I couldn't get Bill off my mind. I've never seen him cry so much before, it's usually just me crying. But, I think the decision I made was the right decision. The relationship was toxic and I couldn't do it anymore.

"I made the right decision." I thought, but deep down I knew it wasn't the right decision.

I got out of the shower and decided to go into work. I worked at a local coffee shop nearby, it didn't pay much, which could explain why I had roommates. But, it was enough.

It was a terrible idea to go to work because I was a mess. It was either I had an attitude or I was in a depressing mumbling mood.

This goes on for two weeks, me and Bill haven't talked since I broke it off.

"Y/N we can't keep seeing you like this anymore." Dylan explains as she wraps her arm around Tara.

I just sat there with my arms crossed and said, "easy for you to say, you guys are literally the perfect couple."

Tara and Dylan looked at each other and blushed.

"How about I set you up with my friend?" Dylan grabbed her phone and showed me a picture of this guy named, Cameron.

"Okay, I guess." I mumbled out followed with the shrug.

I'm still crushed about Bill, but even more crushed that he hasn't made an effort to call me. I can't blame him, I haven't made an effort either.

Dylan set me up with Cameron at the coffee shop I worked at. Which, was kind of weird, but at least I was familiar with the place.

I was the first one to arrive and I sat down. I kept checking my phone for the time, a message from Dylan, or even Bill.

I watched as people walked in and I just sat there awkward. I hated it, what if this guy stood me up? I would kill Dylan and Tara.

I decided to order something without this so called, "Cameron", because I am not waiting for some random man.

The bell of the door rang as more costumers walked in. But, which made me turn my head was this tall figure with black hair. He looked exactly like Bill.

"If Dylan set me up with a Bill look-a-like I would kill her." I thought as I played with my star necklace.

I recognized those tattoos.

"Y/N?" Bill turned to me breathless and confused.

"Oh um... Hi." I didn't make eye contact with him.

But, he wanted to continue the conversation.

After, a weird silence, he spoke, "how are you, Y/N? I've missed you."

"I've been better, how are you?" I answered back, finally looking in to his eyes.

Wow, he looks breathtaking. He always have. Even though, I was the one who broke it off, I still love him a lot. He tried to sit down with me.

"I'm-" Bill was cut off with a pair of arms wrapping around his waist.