my kind of woman

- mac demarco

Bill's hands were sweaty the moment he woke up from Y/N moving the blinds, letting the sun rays shine through the room. The sun was setting at this point. He closed his eyes as he tries to fall back asleep, but her cold hands wrapped around his waist. Bill couldn't help, but smile and wake up to see her beautiful face.

"Beach, right?" Y/N reminds him. Bill's hands got sweaty again and his heartbeat started to increase at the thought of the beach.

"Mhm." He smiled as he got up to get ready for the day. She gave him a kiss on the cheek, before going downstairs to grab towels.

"Today is the day." Bill looks at himself as he tries to wash away the sweat from his hands. Doing his makeup for the day because he wanted to look good for the pictures at the beach. Putting eyeliner that matches his pitch black hair, under his eyes.

"Bill! The boys are here, hurry." Y/N's head peeked through the crack of the door. Her hair was reflecting the light perfectly on her face, Bill looked at her with admiration.

"Okay, I'll be out there." He sighed, he regretted taking a nap because he wanted to be ready as soon as possible. He combed his hair with his fingers because he didn't want to mess up the white dreads. Walking out of the bathroom was dreadful, his heart pounding.

Y/N was still downstairs, she was preparing some fruit for the day. Bill immediately sneaks behind her and wraps his arms around her waist, tickling her a bit. He kisses her neck, before grabbing a few more items.

"Finally." Tom rolled his eyes as he was leaning against his car as Gustav and Georg were the car. Bill pushed his braided head out of the way and saw Y/N walk out from behind the car. The sight of her made Bill go into ease. All of them, sang along to the songs blasting on the radio. They were like a little family.

They arrived to the beach and Y/N excitingly grabs the chairs from the back. She has been waiting to go swimming for ever. Bill smiles at the sight of his beautiful girlfriend. Kissing her on the cheek, before going to their beach spot.

"You have it right?" Bill whispers to Gustav as his eyes widen. Gustav pats his pockets as he breaks out a sweat, so did Bill.

"Gustav." Bill's voice was getting more demanding by the second. Gustav rolls his eyes.

"Calm down, it's right here." Gustav laughs as he gives the box to Bill. He flips him off, before running to the spot. Tom and Georg were already there, laying down on the chairs with their phones in their hands.

Y/N walks over to the boys as there were candles making a path, lighting up the sand with the little flames.

"What is this?" Y/N looks at the rose petals shaped into a heart. Gustav quickly joins with the rest of boys with their cameras out. Bill taps on her shoulder as they were now in the middle of heart.

"Hm?" She turns around, he goes down on one knee. Holding up the most beautiful ring. Y/N gasps and tears instantly fell down her cheek. Her hands covering her mouth in disbelief.

"Y/N L/N, I love you so much. The four years we've been together have been just a dream. You've been through the worst and the best times with me, I'm glad you chose me to trust. I'm glad I can trust you. You're really, my kind of woman. Everything about you is perfect, Y/N. Will you marry me?" Bill's eyes were watering as he looks at her through his tears. Y/N instantly nodded and hugged Bill, he carried her in his arms.

"Yes, of course I will marry you! I love you." She kisses him passionately as they twirl around for a bit. Bill puts her down and gently slides the ring on her finger. Both of them, smiling and kissing each other. They look over to see the three boys crying, while they were recording the whole thing.

"Aww, you guys." Y/N walks over and teases them, pinching Georg's cheek as tears streamed down his face.

"We weren't crying." Tom defended them as he quickly wiped away the tears with his shirt. She laughs at the way he tries to hide that fact he was crying happy tears.

"Y... Yeah." Georg stutters out, before standing up to group hug everyone. They all laughed and cried together, they were all happy with the result. They break apart and continue their beach day together. Bill and Y/N were laying together as they cuddled for a bit.

"I love you." She whispers into his ear as he blushes like an idiot. Bill immediately turns over, and takes a look at his fiancé. He grabs her face and kisses her.

"I love you too." Admiring her and she blushes at the fact they were engaged now.

TYSM FOR 26K READS AND 700+ VOTES, I LOVE YOU ALL!!<3 I'll probably be writing a lot of stories today, I have wayy too many drafts.