paparazzi

Bill was walking to buy some candy because he ran out of his stash at his place. He tried to put his hood up, but failed, realizing that he is literally wearing a leather jacket without a hood.

So, since he have every noticeable features, the paparazzi spotted him quickly. Even though, it was late, they're still out there.

Bill just ignored them and went to the nearest convenience store nearby.

Y/N needed to buy some pads and tampons that night. She ran out, she was not in the mood for paparazzi.

She walked in and just smiled at the paparazzi nearby, trying not to seem mean.

She decided to buy some candy, too. I mean, she can treat herself once in a while. Y/N doesn't have a photo shoot until next month, so she can "pig out".

She walked over to the candy aisle.

"I love those." Y/N pointed at the candy in Bill's hands.

Bill looked up and his eyes widen.

Y/N spoke again, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you." She let out an awkward laugh.

"No, no you didn't scare me. It's just you're Y/N L/N! You're the model everywhere." He was in awe.

"Yeah," she smiled because of how he was fangirling.

"Wait, are you Bill Kaulitz!?" Y/N realized and scanned his features.

"This is crazy, I've always wanted to meet you." She continued.

"I've always wanted to meet you too." Bill exclaimed, almost dropping his candy.

They both laugh and talk for a bit. Mostly, over which candy is the best out of everything.

"So, you're saying you don't like chocolate?" Y/N looked at him in a very judgmental way.

"I've never been a fan of chocolate." Bill shrugged and watched as the girl's jaw drops.

"There's no way." They started to walk over to the cash register.

They continued to talk for a bit as they checked out. Not realizing, they were walking out the store together and smiling to each other.

"Shit." Y/N mumbled under her breath.

"What?" Bill looked at Y/N.

"Paparazzi, they're going to think that we are dating. We should probably separate." Y/N whispered and went to her car. Bill nodded and went in his car.

Both of them went home and went along with their nights.

The next morning, Y/N was woken up with a phone call.

"Hello?" Y/N rubbed her eyes as she tried to adjust to the light.

"Y/N, why didn't you tell me you were going out with Bill Kaulitz?" Y/N's manager was on the phone.

"Listen! It was an accident an..." Y/N tried to explain, but her manager cut her off.

"No, this is great!" Her manager was practically screaming over the phone.

"What do you mean?" Y/N sat up from her bed.

"Y/N L/N and Bill Kaulitz dating. It would be great for PR! I'll explain more later, you need to come into my office tonight." Her manager explained.

"Oh okay, bye." She hung up, her face very confused.

Her phone was blowing up with instagram tags and messages about the paparazzi photos. It was all over the articles.