camera pt. 1

I groan as I attempt to turn off my alarm on my phone. I cringe at the annoying sound I hear every morning. After missing a couple of times I finally hit the button. It's Saturday, so I have to work today. I'm a concert photographer, only in my area though. Also, a part time tattoo artist.

I get up and do my daily routine. Brush my teeth, shower, skincare, makeup, dressed, and then rush my breakfast.

I don't have to get up so early, considering concerts are literally at night. But, I work a shift as a tattoo artist.

I walk in to the tattoo shop and put my purse down in the back. I tie my hair and sterilize my station. Since I've only been working here for two months I'm only allowed to take walk-ins.

I hear a person walk in, but I don't turn my head because usually it's someone with an appointment. But, I heard footsteps come closer to me. I turn my head to this really tall guy. He had sunglasses on and a cap that lets his hair flow down.

"Hi, I'm Y/N. Nice to meet you!" I took out my hand to greet him with a hand shake. He just shook his hand and said nothing.

"Weird," I thought. I looked up at him and he looked familiar.

"Hey, you kind of look like Bill Kaulitz, haha." I commented. I was prepping his skin. He wanted a star design tattoo just above his v-line.

"Yeah, I get that a lot..." He mumbled. He even sounded like him.

"Are you ready?" I take off the stencil. He nodded and I start tattooing.

It took quite a while, but I finished it. I wanted to go slow because I'm a perfectionist.

"Do you like it?" I start bouncing my knee up and down, worried he might say no.

He looked in the mirror and lifted up his shirt. "I love it!" He practically squeals. He goes to the counter and mouths 'thank you' as he checks out.

After a few more clients and a lot more hours my shift was over. I grab my things and my paycheck for the day. I drove back to my apartment and order some dinner.

I look at my phone and check the website to see who is performing tonight. I pray and hope for someone I actually know, and not some random country singer.

I gasp, "Tokio Hotel? I've always wanted to go to their concerts, but they always sell out." I quickly go to my closet a pick out an outfit. I put out a denim mini skirt, a lace bra to go under my black striped tank top, and sneakers.

What a coincidence that I had a client who looked like Bill Kaulitz.

-

I get to the venue really early. I look how massive the stage was. I meet with the crew people and they tell me where my area was. Right in front of the pit. I gasped like I've never been in that area before. But, come on it was Tokio Hotel!

I grab a snack from a food truck at the venue. I watched as the clock clicked on my watch. It was 6:49PM, the gates open at 7:00PM. I peer over and see all the fangirls. I've always wanted to in that crowd. But, I'm up front this time.

I set up a camera on two sides of the stage, making sure it doesn't block the pit people.

I put my own camera strap around my head and sit down on the steps, while I wait for the show to start.