thunder

I was woken up from my nap. There was thunder outside, practically shaking the whole house. I rubbed my eyes and went downstairs to see if Bill left the house.

"Bill?" I looked around to see if the boy was still there, but he was out with the other boys.

I flinched at the sound of thunder crashing onto the pavement. The bright light flashes across the living room.

"Hell no." I went quickly to our room and grabbed a few candies to eat upstairs.

I turned on the TV in the room to keep myself occupied, but the sound of the heavy rain hitting onto the glass was filling the room. I started to pick at my lips, trying to calm down, as the rain and thunder sounds were louder than the TV.

I tried to turn the TV up more, but the volume was at max already. I just wrapped myself in the blankets and let the comfort consume me. I wanted the blankets to drown out the sound, but it didn't. It muffled the sound around my ears and made it worse. I heard the door swing open and I felt a sink in the mattress.

"Y/N! The rain is crazy, Georg was so stressed driving us back home." Bill's arms wrapped around me and the blankets surrounding me.

"That's good, is everyone downstairs?" I said, then I flinched from the loud thunder and the light flashes through the curtain.

"Yeah." He looked at me as I closed my eyes, thinking that it would help me get though the thunderstorm.

"It's okay, Y/N. We're safe in this house." Bill's voice was low and soft.

He slowly unraveled me from the blankets and put the cover over the both of us. Bill scooted closer to me, his hair was tickling my neck. I put my arms around his torso, as he put on arm around my shoulders. I could feel his breath on the back of my neck, as I watched as he put on a movie.

"I love you." Bill said as my head rose up from my position.

He grabbed my chin and gave me a light kiss on the lips. The color pink flushed through my cheeks and face. I smiled and kissed him back.

"Hey, aren't you going to say it back?" Bill said sarcastically and pushed my head a bit.

"Sorry." I mumbled as I repositioned myself, until I was comfortable.

"I love you." I said, as my head was on his chest. We laid in silence watching the movie.

We watched for a bit, before the thunder started to get harder. The rain hitting the window started to sound like rocks hitting it. It was pain to my ears and I started to cover my ears for a bit. I felt Bill's arm wrap tighter around me, making me feel more secure. I was safe in his arms.

I tried to continue to watch, but I heard our bedroom door swing open. My head lifted up and I looked over. It was Tom, Gustav, and Georg barging into the room.

"What are you guys doing here?" I questioned as I flinched at the thunder striking onto the grass.

"We live here." Gustav said with attitude and he placed blankets on the floor with a pillow.

"We wanted to stay in your guys room because the thunder was getting crazy." Tom said with an innocent smile.

Georg rolled his eyes, "he's lying. The living room TV is working because of the rain. So, we heard your TV on and we decided to crash here." He pushed Tom's head and they decided to wrestle a bit.

"Ahh, home sweet home." Tom plopped himself right in between me and Bill on the bed.

"Get off of us, Tom!" Bill pushed his brothers head and Tom just flipped us off, before grabbing candies from our nightstand.

"Whatever, you guys would probably start to make out." Tom rolled his eyes and sat down with Gustav and Georg on the floor, with their makeshift fort.

Finally, everyone calmed down and we watched the movie. The thunderstorm was not calming down. I could not fall asleep. I physically shook at the thunder again.

"It's okay." Bill reassured me and rubbed my back as we watched the movie.

After a while, the rain calmed down. It was finally a light rain. I slowly started to doze off. Fortunately, the room wasn't filled with loud thunder and rain. It was filled with the sound of the boys's light snores.

TYSM FOR 17K READS!!!<333 ILY YOU GUYS