⭑ feel pain

*based on the fanfic 'painless'

Bill was diagnosed with Congenital insensitivity to pain, since he was born. Which means, he literally can't feel anything. Well, not feel anything, he can't feel pain.

Everyone has always had his eye on him because even though he doesn't give a reaction, doesn't mean his arm isn't broken. He goes on daily check ups weekly because you never know.

"Bill, be careful!" Tom yelled as Bill almost walks in to a crowd of people.

That phrase is what Bill heard every second, every minute, everyday, all the time.

"I know." Bill rolled his eyes as he makes his way through the crowd of people going to school.

Finally, Bill arrived to the school without any bruises. Well, what Bill can see.

"You need to stay by my side next time, Bill. We don't want another incident." Tom said sternly as he grabs his arm and dragging him to class.

The incident he is referring to is when Bill was crossing the road and a girl bump him. He broke his arm, literally his arm was out of place, and he went on with his day.

That girl who bumped him was Y/N L/N. She didn't mean to bump into him, but she was too busy being astonished at the way Bill didn't even flinch.

To this day, she is intrigued by Bill Kaulitz. Fortunately, they became friends after that incident.

"Bill?" Y/N turned her body around in her chair to face Bill.

"Y/N?" Bill replied mocking her, which made her rolls her eyes. Bill just laughed at Y/N's response.

"Guess we have first period history together." She smiled, which made Bill smile back at her.

"Hey! Me too." Tom popped out of thin air and sat next to Bill.

"Oh, the other twin." Y/N rolled her eyes. Which made Bill laugh, but made Tom nudge her.

"How rude, please control your brother." Y/N told Bill as she was holding onto her shoulder like she was bleeding.

Tom flicked Y/N's head as Y/N throws a pencil at Tom's head. But, she missed and it hit Bill.

"Oh my gosh, I am so sorry." Y/N put her hands on her mouth and grabbed her pencil.

"It's fine, it's not like I can feel it." Bill rolled his eyes as Tom checks out his head.

"I still can't believe you can't feel anything." She says as she pokes Bill.

"Y/N, I can feel that," he pushes her away and continues, "I can't feel pain."

Y/N let's out a small, "oh, yeah."

The three of them started to talk for a bit, before the class starts. They share smiles and laughs as they keep talking about random stuff.

Bill and Y/N always had something going on, but they are scared of losing their friendship.

Later, it was lunch time. Bill quickly got to his seat with Tom, Georg, Gustav, and Y/N's friends.

"Ugh, I wanted that seat Bill." Y/N says with a groan as she sits at the end of the table.

Bill just gave her a shrug and an innocent smile as he took a bite of his sandwich.

Y/N out of spite kicked Bill under the table, but Bill didn't let out a yelp of pain, as usual.

"Hey!" Bill saw that kick and gave Y/N a side eye, then a laugh.

"Ugh, one day you'll feel it." She said jokingly as she took a chip from Bill.