obsessed

- olivia rodrigo

"Is she good in bed?"

Grabbing my drink from top of the counter of the cafe as I went back to the table. Taking a sip to get a taste.

"Isn't your 2 year anniversary coming up?" My friend asks.

"Oh shit, you're right." I curse, quickly grabbing my phone to check the date. I closed my phone as I thought about what to do to celebrate.

We continue to talk and catch up with each other. She grabs her drink and practically almost chokes.

"Oh my god, are you alright?" I sat up in alertness, trying to help.

"Yeah," she explains as she coughs, "I just remembered what I was going to tell you." I nodded as I grabbed napkins to clean up the mess.

I dabbed on her shirt to get the coffee off her shirt. The coffee soaking into the napkin.

"Did you know Bill dated Polly?" She says.

"THE Polly? Like the model, actress, practically perfect?" I take a seat back to check if I heard her right. My hands drop in disbelief. My jaw dropped.

We continue to talk about random things, but my mind was still stuck on her.

The next day, I wake up and immediately go on my laptop to check her instagram. I scrolled through thousands of posts and admired her. It was either envy or fascination.

"Damn, I barely can compare to her." I look at myself in the reflection of the laptop screen and then back at the post I have up of Polly.

Hours and hours of scrolling and constantly comparing myself to her. She's perfect. I don't even know if I want to kill her or be her at this point.

I heard the doorknob turn and I quickly shut the laptop and sat on top of the desk. I smiled, trying to hide the fact that I was stalking Polly, Bill's ex.

"Hey Y/N..." Bill awkwardly smiled as his eyes slowly scanned my face and body language.

"Hi babe." I jumped off the desk and sat on our bed. He gave me a weird look before taking off his clothes to change into a t-shirt.

I rolled over onto my stomach and spoke, "so, when were you going to tell me that Polly was your ex?" I innocently smiled as I stared at him changing.

"Yeah, but she's an ex for a reason." He smiled softly noticing that my eyes were piercing in jealousy.

"Come on. She's literally perfect." I rolled on my back and stared at the ceiling. My arms were crossed across my stomach.

"No she isn't, but you are." Bill bent down to kiss my lips. I smiled as soon as our lips touched, but my smile dropped as I continued to question Bill.

"Was she friends with your friends?" I asked still staring at the ceiling. I heard Bill sigh, upset that we were still on this conversation.

"No, they all hated her." Bill said sarcastically, rolling his eyes. The bed sank a little as Bill said down next to my head.

"Of course she was friends with my friends." He sighed as he put his hand on my thigh. I bit the inside of my cheek, before sitting up.

"Do you think about her? Was she nice to you? Was she prettier than me?" Questions started spewing out as my mind slowly spiraled. My eyebrows furrowed as my eyes scanned Bill's face for an answer.

"Y/N. She's an ex, and you're not." Bill smiled as he smashed his lips into mine. His hand that was on my thigh traveled up to my hip, while his other hand was behind my neck.

My arms around his neck as he kissed deeply. Soft moans escaped my mouth as he kissed my neck. He tugged on my shirt as I pulled it off. Bill was sitting against the bed frame as I was in front of him.

"Was she good in bed?" I ask, before pulling off Bill's pants.

"No, not after dating you." Bill looked into my eyes with love and lust. I smirked as I smashed my lips against his. He tried to take off my bra, but I pinned his arms down.

"Never controlling?" I asked as I pressed him wrists against the mattress. Bill shook his head.

"That's what I hated about her in bed." He looked up at me. I smiled in conformation as I unlatched my bra and slid off my panties.

"Happy 2 years, Y/N." Bill quickly pins me against the bed, before kissing me and sliding his hands down my body.

"I'm so obsessed with your ex"