put more eyeshadow there

I wake up in a rough mood. My body is sweating because I forgot to close my windows, it's the middle of the summer. I throw my blankets off myself and immediately go take a cold shower.

After, I grab my phone to see who my clients are for today. But, I realized someone erased my whole schedule for the week.

"What the hell?" I immediately text my manager about it.

Today, 7:51AM

Y/N: Good morning, I was wondering what happened to my schedule? I was fully booked this week.

Manager: Morning. Sorry, I forgot to tell you. You'll be the makeup artist for a band named, 'Tokio Hotel'. For as long as they're in town.

Y/N: Okay, thanks for letting me know.

Manager: I'll be updating your schedule right now.
Read by Y/N

I click on my scheduling app. "Okay, they don't need me until 6:30PM."

5:30PM

I grab my keys and my case of makeup. I'm not sure what kind of makeup I'll be doing. I did not do my research on the band. So, I brought the whole rainbow.

The venue they're at is about an hour away. Hopefully, I make it in time. I took a nap after eating lunch, so I kind of forgot about this gig.

"Damn, this is huge." I thought as I examined the giant stage and probably 50,000 seats. I've never put makeup on music artists, only models and regulars.

I walk backstage to be greeted with a mess of a lobby. It looks like they threw a frat party.

"Gross..." I thought and then I started to clean up. I grabbed a trash bag near me and started stuffing it with trash.

"Hey, I thought you were our makeup lady not our janitor." One with blonde dreads spoke.

"I can't help it, it's kind of gross here." I shrug. I could feel him checking me out.

"Also, we don't need the whole rainbow. Just black, we are pretty emo..." He explains.

"Stop checking her out and show her the make up room..." I heard one of the member says to him in German.

He groaned and I learned his name was Tom. He was genuinely very nice, he just has a very dirty mind at times. He explained that the only person who actually needs make up is his twin, nobody else needs it.

I walk over to the black haired boy, his hair was shoulder length, maybe longer.

"Hi, I'm Y/N. I'm new here, so tell me what you want done." I greeted him with a warm smile.

"I'm Bill, nice to meet you." He said with a smile back.

He told me the basics of what he wants. He had a few acne spots he would like to cover up. He wanted to fill in his eyebrows darker. The basic necessities.

"Looks good, Y/N," he continues, "can you put eyeshadow on my eyes in this shape." He traced his finger around his eyelid. I nodded in agreement.

He looked in the mirror with a smile. I smiled back hoping that a met with his expectations.

"Can you add a little more eyeshadow?" Bill suggested. I agreed happily.

Bill looks disappointed. "A little more on the right side." I nodded.

"No, put more eyeshadow there." I could heard Bill giggle a bit, but I ignored it.

"Ugh, now it's uneven Y/N!" He let out a dramatic sigh.

I rolled my eyes, "how about I put more eye shadow here." I smeared black eye shadow across his cheek.

"How's that?" I said sternly. But, seconds later we burst out laughing.

"Goodness, do you really want that much eye shadow on your face, Bill?" I wondered.

"No," he giggles, "I just wanted to mess with you." I rolled my eyes and fixed his eyeshadow.

"Finally, is this good?" I spin him around in front do the big mirror.

"Actually..." He grabs a brush. "I'm just kidding." He puts the brush down and pulls me in to a hug.

"Thank you, Y/N. Sorry for teasing you." He says.

"You're welcome, Bill. It's alright, I had a good laugh." I patted his shoulder before he went off with his other band mates.

I start packing up my supplies. I clean up the tables with wipes.

"Wait, you aren't staying for the show?" Bill turns around seeing that I'm going soon.

"No, sorry. I put makeup remover on your table, so you don't really need me." I say as I grab paper towel to dry the table.

I continue, "I think you're a big boy Bill, you can do things yourself sometimes." I giggle.

I could hear Tom's laugh in the back. Bill shook his head.

"You should stay for half the show at least. We'll upgrade you to VIP balcony." Bill pleads.

"Fine." I put my stuff down and walk over to the venue seats.

I sat down and watched the shows openers.

Today, 7:34PM

Bill: I hope you like the show :)

"How did he get my number?" I thought, but they were interrupted by fans screaming.