back to you

- louis tomlinson (feat. bebe rexha & digital farm animals)

"Fuck you, literally making out with other girls in the same room as me." I yell out. It was just another of our fights.

We always have fights at least once every two days.

Me and Bill are in a complicated situation ship. Neither if us want to commit. Well, more like Bill doesn't want to.

"Stop acting like this," he pointed at me then himself, "is serious."

A felt a hot tear fall down my cheek. I hated Bill, but deep inside I really loved him. Take out the romantic aspect of this relationship, he is a great person to talk to. I always tell him my problems and he is always there for me.

"Whatever." I started walking out of his apartment. I grab my keys and slammed the door.

I could hear Bill shout at me, but I just blocked everything out. I just focused on getting into my car and driving back home.

"Fuck this shit." I go in to the elevator and press the first floor. I wipe a stray tear away.

I see a strong pair of arms part the elevator doors. I recognized that arm tattoo, it was Bill's.

I let out a frustrated sigh, "what do you want?" He went in the elevator with me.

"I'm sorry, Y/N. I was making out with other girls. But, can you blame me? I was drunk." Bill apologized. He grabbed my hand.

"Hell yeah, I can blame you." I snatched my hand back.

"Come back when you can apologize to me right." I walk out the elevator doors and went straight to my car. I could hear Bill behind me.

"Stop." I hiccuped from crying again. I went in my car and went straight home, ignoring Bill's yelling.

I finally arrived at my own apartment. It didn't take too long, I only lived 10 minutes away from Bill.

I kicked my shoes and tried to go to my room. But, one of my roommates stopped.

"Woah, what happened?" Tara stopped me. She examined my face, she knew it was about Bill.

"Asshole." I heard under her breath as she brought me to the couch.

Tara always comforted me when me and Bill have our daily fights.

"He literally made out with other girls, while I was in the room." I started sobbing as I explained Tara the situation.

"I can't believe he did that. I literally ignore guys trying to talk to me at parties, but he literally makes out with girls." I started to pick at my lips.

"His excuse was that he was drunk and he couldn't help it." I spoke as my lip started to bleed.

"Hey, it's not your fault. Bill is just an asshole. You need to end it with him." Tara brought strawberries and water.

"But, I..." I started to bite at my lip to stop the bleeding.

"I love him." I started to cry again.

"Shit. This isn't good." Tara let out a frustrated sigh. I just started to cry in to her arms. Until, my phone rang.

"It's Bill." I grabbed my phone. Tara shook her head 'no', but I answered.

"Hello?" I hiccuped and wiped my tear away. Tara just sighed.

"Y/N? I'm sorry. Being drunk shouldn't be an excuse. I need to control myself. I'm sorry, Y/N." Bill scrambled out. I could hear him starting his car.

"It's okay." I stopped crying and I wiped away any stray tears on my face.

"Can I come over?" He asks, even though he was driving over here.

"Yes." I agreed.

"Okay, bye."

"Bye."

Tara just looked at me in shock and said, "you're going to accept his apology, just like that?"

I just looked down and nodded.

A few minutes later, Tara went in to her room. Bill arrived.

"Hi, babe." Bill had bags full of my favorite snacks.

My heart fluttered, "hi." I let him in and I helped him with the bags.

We watched movies on the couch for a while and cuddled. I liked when we have times like this, even though we aren't saying anything. I really enjoyed his company.

We later fell asleep. I loved when we did this.

Next morning, I was still sleeping, until I was woken up by Bill shaking me.

"Who is this?" Bill held my phone up with the name 'Dylan'.

"Huh?" I mumbled as I was still waking up.

"Don't act fucking dumb." He threw my phone on the couch.

"Who. The. Fuck. Is. Dylan." He crossed his arms.

"Dylan is my new roommate." I rolled my eyes and I tidied up the couch.

"Oh? So, you're cheating on me with Dylan?" He grabbed my arm.

"What the hell?" I couldn't barely understand what he was saying, he was shouting way too early in the morning.

I tried to shake his hand off, but his grip was too strong.

"Dylan texted you if you are free tonight." He was gripping on my arm tighter.

"Let me go." Now I'm trying to pry Bill off of me.

"Answer me. Are you cheating?" He repeated.

I finally understood what he was saying.

"Dylan is a fucking girl." I slapped Bill's arm. You could see the red outline of his hand on my arm.

"Why didn't you say that in the first place?" Bill yelled out.

"Maybe because I literally just fucking woke up." I rolled my eyes.

"That's not a fucking excuse." Bill spat out, trying to defend himself even though he is in the wrong.

"Yeah, and being drunk is?" I said as I went to the bathroom.

Bill held open the door before I could close it and spoke, "what the fuck, did you just say?"

"You heard me, now get out of the way." I tried closing the door.

"No, you don't talk to me like that." He replied.

"I've had enough of you, this, everything." I stormed out the bathroom and grabbed everything that belonged to Bill.

"What do you mean?" Bill followed me around like a confused puppy.

"We are over." I handed Bill's stuff back and led him out the door.

I tried to act strong, but my heart is beating so fast, and tears are streaming down my face.

"Wait, wait, wait!" Bill yelled out before I closed the door.

"I love you." Bill whispered out.

Shit.

Part 2?