dinner night

I'm heading to this fancy restaurant, I'm having a dinner night with my co-workers. We are celebrating me being awarded with the model of the year.

I get out of my car and grab my purse. I curled my hair tonight and decided to wear a tight sparkly black dress.

I open the doors and see my manager and my model friends at a table. I wave and give my bag to the waitress.

"Congratulations, Y/N! Or should I say 'the model of the year'!" My best friend, Grace, yells out.

I smile, "shush, I don't want the whole restaurant to know!" I start to blush at the pairs eyes looking over at our table. Grace just rolls her eyes and giggles.

I look over the menu, but I feel someone staring over at me. I look up and see, none other than Bill Kaulitz.

I turn and nudge Grace, "is that fucking Bill Kaulitz over there?"

"Hey! Watch your language, our manager is literally right there..." Grace nudges me and points over at our manager before looking over where I'm staring.

She gasps, "No fucking way, Tokio Hotel is here." I nudge her for swearing too.

"He's literally staring at you, Y/N..." She looks over at me with her jaw dropped. I start to blush and I just looked over the menu again.

I put the menu in front of me and Grace before saying, "there is no way he's staring at me... I've had a crush on him since forever..."

Grace puts the menu down and rolls her eyes, "I would be surprised if he's not staring at you. You're literally the model of the year, Y/N! You're famous yourself." She smiles and gives me a side hug.

"I wish Tom looked at me, the way Bill is looking at you." Grace playfully crosses her arms and huffs before bursting out laughing.

"I heard they just won album of the year." My manager butts in. Me and Grace start to blush of embarrassment because our manager heard us.

"Hey! Don't get embarrassed, we've known each other forever. You don't have to hide your crushes from me." Our manager gives us a smirk and laughs. We just smile in embarrassment and order our food.

We eat our food and discuss photo shoots. The usual stuff we talking about during our dinners. Before we left, my manager wanted to take some pictures of me for an instagram 'thank you' post for model of the year.

As I pose, I look over and I see Bill looking at me. We make eye contact and he looks away with a blush. I giggled and blush too.

"PERFECT! That was the face I wanted." My manager snaps a few more pictures before giving my phone back. I blush and take my phone.

We finish our meal and we are getting ready to walk out. Weirdly, the same time as Tokio Hotel. I grab my purse from the waitress and walk out with Grace.

Me and her walk out fairly quick, accidentally bumping into someone.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry!" I look up to see a tall figure turning around.

"It's alright," Tom Kaulitz turns around. "Damn, I was hoping for Bill." I thought.

Grace blushes and apologizes too. Her and Tom started to talk for a bit.

Bill in front of him turns around to see why Tom was talking to literal air. But, he realizes that Tom is talking to two girls.

While Tom is flirting with Grace, Bill comes up to me, "Hi, are you Y/N L/N?"

I make eye contact with him, breathless because he's even more beautiful up close.

"I- Yes! You're Bill Kaulitz from Tokio Hotel. Im such a huge fan. I love your songs and I have tickets to your tour next year!" I stutter out. Bill just smiles and is fond of my excitement.

"Sorry, I ramble when I'm nervous. Congratulations on album of the year! You guys deserved it!" I smile and gave him a handshake.

"Thank you," he smiles, "you're cute." He whispers, but I heard it loud and clear.

"Well, congratulations on model of the year. You deserve it, you're gorgeous." He touches my arm and I blush.

"Thank you," I smile as I play with the hem of my dress.

"Hey, I have to go soon, it was nice talking to you. I can't believe I met you. Here's my number." Bill hands me a paper with his number.

"I can't believe I met you too." I grab the paper and impulsively give him a kiss on the cheek. He laughs. Then, grabs my chin and kissed me. He smiles and catches up with Georg and Gustav, but strangely Tom was not with them.

I turn to talk to Grace about the whole thing, "I can't believe th-" My eyes widen as Tom's arm is around Grace's neck and they're walking to his car together.

"This is definitely the best dinner night ever." I grasp onto the paper and put it in my purse, before walking to my car.