you're still an ass

I had to volunteer for a school event before school started, so I was there pretty early. We have to set up something for the assembly. I went to look unlock the school doors with the extra key, but I saw a couple of boys run.

"What the..." I put the key back into my pocket and followed the sound of footsteps hitting the grass.

I watched in horror as Bill and Tom Kaulitz were spray painting the walls. They were laughing and chuckling as the spray paint fumes consumed them.

"You can't do that!" I yelled out, before I grabbed my phone to call the police.

Bill was the first one to look over at me. He looked me up and down.

"Shit." I mumbled under my breath.

Bill always had an eye for me, he's had the biggest crush on me since 3rd grade. But, there is no way I would date a guy like him. He's up to no good.

"Y/N?" He dropped the spray can and walked over to me.

Bill smirked. Grabbing my wrist putting my hand down from my ear, then he grabbed my waist gently. My breath hitches from his touch. I couldn't help, but melt into his touch.

"I..." I looked into his eyes and I couldn't say anything else.

"Hm?" His eyes softened as his smile dropped, he maintained eye contact.

I pushed him away and just rolled my eyes, "whatever."

I walked away and went inside the school. I can't believe I let them get away just like that. Did I like Bill?

"No fucking way." I whispered under my breath as I walked to the gym.

"What?" My friend, Bri, looked at me as we walked into the gym together.

"Nothing." I rubbed my temple, trying to get rid of my thoughts, as I helped set up for the assembly.

All I could think about was Bill. His touch, his voice, his eyes, his everything. There's no way in hell where I would like Bill, right?

School was starting soon, we finally finished the set up, everything looked perfect. I walked out of the gym and I go to my locker. I went to grab my books and someone tapped my shoulder. I turned around and I was met with a chest.

"Who the hell?" I looked up and it was Bill. I knew I recognized that shirt.

"Hey, babe." He smiled and looked at me.

I rolled my eyes and closed my locker shut. I walked to my first class, Bill followed me.

"Leave me alone, Bill." I looked at him, he just smirked and checked me out.

"Nice outfit." He shot me an innocent smile and walked past me to his class. The same class as mine.

I just sighed and went to sit down. Bill sat right behind him, everyday. I watched as Gustav walked in and sat next to me. He was one of Bill's friends, but he was actually nice.

"Hey, Gustav." I smiled at him and he smiled back.

"How's it going?" He asks, we talked for a while.

I could feel Bill's eyes stare at me. His eyes kept traveling from my lips to my eyes. But, he just kept quiet and sat there in silence.

Class started, I could see Tom and Georg running into class. But, they missed the bell and were given a detention slip. Gustav went to sit in the back with Bill and Georg.

"Are you serious?" Tom whispered as he sat in his assigned seat, which was right next to me.

"Maybe, if you could just be a little faster." I said sarcastically as I rolled my eyes.