Tongue Tied

- grouplove

Bill and I were getting ready to go out with the rest of the boys. He has been my best friend, since forever.

"Should I wear this shirt or this one?" I ask as I showed him the shirts. Bill looked at me through the mirror.

"Anything looks good on you." He smiles, while putting on his eyeshadow. I just rolled my eyes and laughed, putting on a shirt. I've figured Bill has a crush on me for a while, but I'm waiting for him to confess himself.

Finally, Bill finished getting ready. He takes way more time than me. We walk together to the fair, while the boys followed behind us. Our arms brushed past each other every time we made a step, which made my heart race a bit.

"Can you win me this, please?" Bill points at the dog plush. I rolled my eyes, but tried to win it for him anyways.

"Aww, she's winning you a prize." Tom teases us. Bill pushed him knocking him into a random girl. Tom apologized and then started to flirt with her.

"You're welcome, Bill." I handed him the plush as Bill's eyes lit up. He thanked me repeatedly while we walked around the fair. We all went on a bunch of rides and had a lot of fun.

"Let's go on the Ferris wheel!" I pointed with a big smile. Everyone nods as we wait in line behind about ten other people. But, Bill seemed really nervous.

"What's wrong? We've been on a bunch of Ferris wheels before." I asked him. He just shrugged it off as the line starts to move. We decided that Tom, Gustav, and Georg are going to sit together, and Bill and I would be together. All of us climbed in and the operator loads up more people on the ride. Finally, everyone is in their seats and the operator starts the ride. Me and Bill watched the view from up top.

"It's beautiful up here." I look over, grabbing my phone to take a picture. Bill just sat there looking over nervously. I looked over and we made eye contact.

"Bill. Spill it, what's the matter?" I crossed my arms. He swallowed before speaking.

"Y/N, I need to tell you something..." Bill started to speak, but it seemed like his tongue was tied. I just sat there waiting for him to answer.

"Um..." He bit his lip, like he was going to regret what he was going to say. Bill was blushing as he stared down at his hands. I just looked at him with a smile. Then, leaned over and grabbed his face. Going in for a kiss as Bill is caught off guard. A few moments, I pulled away and smiled.

"I like you, too." I bit my lip as he blushed. Then, we heard noise from below us.

"FINALLY!!" Georg yelled from below. We looked down with confusion.

"Took him long enough." Gustav crossed his arms looking above him. Me and Bill just laughed.

First of all, THANK YOU FOR 43K READS!!! I love you guys<333

But, I wanted to tell you guys that I will be completing this one shots/imagines book soon!! I'm trying to make 100 parts, but I'm not sure if I can do that before I start school. So, I'll try to finish and post all of the drafts that I have!