missing something

I got ready, as it was Christmas Eve. Me and Bill are going to celebrate Christmas early over at my parents house because we want to spend actually Christmas with the band.

"Bill, it's cold, please wear a sweater." I looked over as he was putting on a t-shirt.

"Aw okay." He said as he took of his shirt, revealing his star tattoo and his v-line.

I couldn't help, but glance over and scan his body.

"Y/N, excuse me?" Bill turned his back on me as I laughed.

I brushed my hair out and put some lipgloss on. I grabbed my purse and some presents in my hand.

"Come on, babe." I put my hand on his shoulder, before landing a kiss on his lips.

We went downstairs and said our 'goodbyes' to the boys as we went outside.

Finally, we arrived at my parents house. It was icy, but we made it in one piece.

We were greeted by both of my parents and I saw my nieces and nephews running around. Bill went straight to them because he loves them.

Everyone sat in the living room and talk for a bit. We all caught up with everyone. I sat next to Bill as he has my niece in his lap. They were both giggling and smiling.

"You guys are so cute." I said as I gave Bill a kiss on the cheek. In return, he gave me a kiss on the lips.

After a while, we decided to take some family pictures. Worst part of Christmas.

My mom was directing where everyone need to stand. I stood next to my dad.

"Are we ready?" I asked as I went to the camera to set up the timer.

I looked through the lens to make sure everyone is in the frame. I looked over and saw Bill was not even in the frame.

"Wait... Something is missing." I said as I bit my lip.

I smiled and grabbed Bill to stand next to me. Before the timer went off, I gave Bill a kiss on the cheek for the picture.

I quickly ran over to see the picture. I started to laugh.

"Aww Bill, you're blushing in the picture." I pointed and showed everyone. Which, made Bill blush even more than in the picture.

TYSM FOR 16K READS AND 400 VOTES!! Sorry this one is short, I'm working on another one rn!