tour

hey guys!!

"Do you have everything?" I asked Bill while we were walking out of the house together. He nodded in reassurance, rolling out the suitcases in his hands. We were packing some clothes for the tour bus, even though they had stylists with clothes waiting for them at each venue. Tokio Hotel is having a tour in America, I decided to tag-a-long.

"Took you guys long enough." Georg says as he was sitting down on the couch. I rolled my eyes and sat down on the couch looking out the tinted windows. Until, I felt a dip in the couch. I looked over and it was Bill sitting next to me.

"This is going to be a long drive." He whispers while his arms wrapped around my waist, pulling me down from the window. I smiled and I let his head rest in my lap. We stayed like that for a while, before Georg, Gustav, and Tom jumped on us, waking us up.

"Are you serious." I groan pushing them off of Bill and I. They just laughed and went back to their couch on the other side of the bus. Bill was still sleeping, so I kissed his forehead, before drifting back to sleep. I slept for a moment, then I was woken up by a tap on my shoulder.

"Hm?" I rub my eyes to see Bill looking out the window. We were passing a field of flowers, and he wanted to show me before we pass it.

Finally, we made it to the venue on time. It was huge and the stage was ginormous. I couldn't even count the seats, there were so many. The boys settled backstage, before going out on stage for a soundcheck.

"You should wear this." I smiled as I pull out the most ugliest shirt possible. Bill gave me a dirty look, before breaking out a smile. We ate the snacks backstage, as the crew were setting up their instruments out. While they were practicing on stage, I sat down in one of the seats. They just finished a song.

"You guys sounded terrible." I said sarcastically. Gustav flipped me off behind his drums and I laughed.

After, we all went backstage again because they were opening the gates soon. All of them were dressing in their outfits tonight. Bill was in his chair doing his makeup and I kept messing him up.

"I hate you." Bill says, while wiping off the black eyeshadow I smeared on his cheek.

"I love you, too." I smiled, giving him a kiss. He kissed back, before going back to his makeup. The boys finished getting ready and Tom was stressed out for some reason.

"What's wrong?" I asked. He was pacing around the room at this point.

"Last show was great, so that means this show is going to be terrible." Tom mutters out. The boys and I reassured him that it'll be okay. It seemed to calm Tom down a bit.

"Oh, look what I brought!" I dug into my backpack and brought out two bags of skittles. Bill's eyes lit up and he took the bag. We all relaxed for a bit, while we watched the time. Finally, it was time for them to go out on stage.

"Have fun." I smiled, before going out there to sit in the crowd. I wanted to sit with the audience. Bill grabbed my face and pulled me in for a good luck kiss. I kissed back and went out to my seat.

The show was great so far, maybe their best show yet. It was awesome watching them perform in front of me, not backstage. While, Bill was walking around the stage, we made eye contact. He smiled and pointed to me, blowing a kiss.

The concert ended and everyone was rushing to beat the traffic. I went backstage to congratulate the boys for a great show. As soon as I got in backstage, Bill spotted me and pulled me in for a hug. Then, grabbed my chin to pull me in for a kiss.

THANK YOU FOR 51K READS!! I'm going on a road trip, so why not write an imagine, while i'm in the car! I missed you guys<33