if u think im pretty

- artemas

Walking through the crowds of people was treacherous, just to get a drink. I stumble through people dancing next to each other with their beads of sweating mixing with mine as I slip past them. Pressing my palms against the cold counter as I finally made it to the kitchen.

"There is way too many fucking people here." I mumble under my sigh, grabbing a red solo cup.

While I was scanning through the crowd to find my friend, Charlie, my eyes met someone. He looked familiar, but half of his hair was covering his face. My eyes look away in embarrassment as I realized I zoned out on his face trying to figure who he was.

"Shit." I heard someone whisper out as they stumble across from me grabbing the counter edges.

I look at the girl in concern, before I realize that was Charlie. I speak in shock, "Oh my gosh, Char, are you alright?"

I finish my drink and dump in the trash quickly before I run up to Charlie.

"Yeah, I'm fine." Charlie slurs following with small giggles.

I look at her face with confusion as she sneaks glances at a boy with blond dreads locks. I look at her and him back and forth with furrowed eyebrows. Many thoughts were running through my head.

"Whatever, I'm going to the main room." I shrug it off. I walk out of the kitchen as I feel Charlie following behind me.

After a while Charlie sobered up a little and we had fun dancing to the music and talking with guys.

The colored lights were flashing in and out of our faces to the beat of the music. Every time the light would flash on my face I would lock eyes with the same guy. Luckily, the brightness covered up my hot flared cheeks every time.

Char and I danced for a while, before she headed back to the boy she was with earlier. Then, I headed back for more drinks.

"Oh my god I need water." I whisper under my breath as I try to gasp for cold air.

I let out a sigh of relief as I felt the cool air brush through my arms instead of people's body heat. I grabbed a cup and poured some water inside. I take a sip and immediately spat it out.

"Definitely not water." I rinse my mouth with the sink water and dumped the rest of the liquid down the drain.

"I thought you left." Someone spoke, but it seemed like it was from across the room, so I continued to rinse my mouth. Until, he cleared his throat and I knew he was definitely talking to me.

"Sorry?" I apologize as I wiped my mouth with my arm. It was the guy I kept locking eyes with.

"I should be apologizing, you seemed to be busy." He chuckled taking a sip from his cup. I look away for a moment of embarrassment. Through his eyes you could tell he was smiling behind the cup.

When I realized who he was my cheeks flushed with red. I saw him grin through the blue light that was reflecting inside the kitchen.

"You're even prettier outside of the dance floor." He says, while tossing his red solo cup in the trash. I felt a smile creep on my face as he walked up to me.

"You're even taller outside of the dance floor." I chuckle trying to hide the fact that my cheeks are hot.

He lets out a small laugh and brushed his index finger against his nose. My legs were pressed against the cold counter as his body was centimeters from mine.

The lights throughout the house were dimming down, but I was able to see the silhouette of him through the small lights shining through the windows.

His face inching closer to mine as he leans in to kiss me.

With a small gasp I kiss back, my arms automatically wrapping around his neck while he bends down a little and places his hands on my hips. His hands brushed softly against my skin as my hands traveled around his neck.

He pulls away with a smile, "Why do you seem surprised?"

"I don't know." I shrug trying to brush off that we locked eyes with each other all night.

"Stop pretending we weren't locking eyes with each other on purpose." He says, before softly grasping on my legs and raising me up on top of the counter.

Before I could lie again, he leaned in again and kissed me. His hands now traveling all over my body. His fingers gently grasping through my hair as my arms wrap around his neck.

The heat of our bodies were filling up the room. Soon, his kisses were traveling down to my neck. Soft moans escaped my lips and my arms wrapped tighter around his neck, my fingers in his black hair. His hands were pressing against my thighs while he was kissing me.

He pulled away as he noticed main lights were slowly turning back on, indicating that the party was ending. A few of his friends were telling him to hurry up from the main room.

"Bill Kaulitz. Tokio Hotel, that's where you know me from." Bill gave me a kiss on cheek and slipped a piece a paper in my hand, before rushing to catch up with the rest of the group.