award show

I wake up from my nap thinking I had a photo shoot today, but I see I have a missed call from my manager.

I call her, "good afternoon, what do you need?"

"Oh, good afternoon Y/N. I'm calling to tell you, you will be awarding the album of the year tonight." My manager explained excitedly.

"Really!? Oh my god." I almost drop my phone on my bed.

"Yeah, I'll send your schedule. I canceled your photo shoot to next Thursday." You could hear her typing on her laptop.

"Okay, bye." I said before hanging up.

I couldn't help, but smile. I've always dreamed of being that woman up there and awarding someone. Ever since, I started modeling my life has been going upwards.

She sent me my schedule and I started to get ready. My manager sent me a dress (dress is below).

 My manager sent me a dress (dress is below)

"Wow, this is beautiful." I looked at it and put it on my bed, while I did my skincare before makeup artists start coming in to my apartment.

After what felt like ages, I am ready. The dress fit perfectly and I am in the car driving to the event. It was pretty far away.

We arrived, the place was huge. Thousands of people were there. I started to get nervous, but then I saw my friend Anna. I ran to Anna as soon as possible.

"Hey! I didn't know you were coming here." She grabbed me a glass of champagne.

"I didn't either! I'm invited to award the album of the year." I took a sip of champagne.

"No fucking way!" She almost trips over her heels. She accidentally bumps into someone.

"Oh my gosh, I am so sorry." She begins to apologize and I reassure her it's okay.

"It's alright," the tall figure turns around.

I gasp, "Georg Listing from Tokio Hotel?" Me and Anna started fan girling.

"Our first concert was your concert! We went together. It's so great to meet you in person." Anna smiles as she talks to Georg.

We talk for a bit before one of his band mates come over to see who Georg was talking to.

"Hey, who are you talking to?" He taps on Georg's shoulder.

"Oh, you know Y/N L/N and Anna A/L/N! The famous models from America." Georg says as he keeps eye contact with Anna.

I look over to see who is the man with the strong German accent.

"Bill Kaulitz, oh my gosh. Meeting you has been my absolute dream." I shake his hand, he smiles.

We talk for a bit about our careers and concerts.

"It was nice talking to you, but the event is happening starting soon and I have to go back stage." I explained as I looked at my phone to check the time.

"Aww okay, it was nice talking to you too." He sounded disappointed.

Before, I left he gave me a kiss on the cheek. You couldn't see it (you could literally see my face turn bright red), but I was over the moon.

I get backstage and they start the event. I watched backstage as they announced a few things. I looked at the screen they had back there as they were saying the nominees for other awards.

I admired Bill from the screen, every time he smiled when he realized he was on the big screen.

Finally, it was my time. I walk out with the envelope in my hand. All I could think of was to not trip in these heels.

I announced a few things, then I started opening the envelope.

"Album of the Year, this year is..." I opened the envelope. I saw the name and smiled.

"Tokio Hotel for their album Scream!" The crowd erupted in applauses and screams.

I watched as the four boys walk up and accepted the award from my hands.

The gave their speech and I watched them. It was crazy seeing all of them so close to me.

Bill finished talking and Tom started talking into the microphone.

"You're really pretty." Bill comments as I blush.

"Thank you, you're really handsome up close." I start playing with the envelope.

"Here's my number. He writes his number on the envelope in my hand.

We continued to flirt before the rest of the boys started walking off stage.

After their speech, Bill and I made eye contact. He gave me another kiss on the cheek in front of everyone before leaving the stage.