Can I Call You Tonight?

- dayglow

"So can I call you tonight?
I'm trying to make up my mind"

"I can't believe we are going to a Tokio Hotel concert!" I was practically jumping up and down as I grabbed an outfit. Deciding on a low-cut short sleeves, cargo pants, and converse.

"You're welcome! I fought for those tickets." Georgia pushed me aside as she roams through my closet with only her bra and underwear on. I tugged on her long brown hair as payback for pushing me.

"Pit tickets is insane." I said, before putting on concealer and blending it with my fingers. Georgia throws my clothes around as she jams out to 'Wo Sind Eure Hände' playing from my speaker.

"I hope we get pulled on stage, it would be better if we get pulled backstage." She winked at me from the reflection of the mirror as she slides on pants. I just rolled my eyes as I sprayed setting spray all over my face, I do not want my makeup to be messing up.

"Ugh, I want to kiss Georg so bad." Georgia says as she adjusts her bra as she looked at herself in the floor length mirror.

"You wish!" I put on lipgloss and tossed it in my purse, before I went to grab a brush to fix up my hair.

"Whatever, let me be a little delusional." She puts her hair in a spiky bun, spraying it with tons of hair spray. I coughed from the fumes as I grabbed my keys to start the car.

"Let's go or I'm leaving you and taking Georg!" I walked out as I unlocked my car. I could hear her footsteps rush behind me as she groans. We drive to the venue as we jammed out to the 'Zimmer 483' cd in my car.

Finally, we arrived to the venue, but a giant group of girls beat us to it. We go through security. There weren't a lot of people there yet, so we got in quick. Luckily, we found a spot for us in the very front.

"I'm sweating already, oh my god." Georgia started to fan herself with her purse. I nodded as I fanned myself with my hand.

"If Bill brings you up stage you better get his number." She joked as she keeps fanning herself and pushing some girls that were shoving us. I rolled my eyes as I shoved through the girls. We waited for about two hours, the openers were performing and the seats were filling up behind us. Georgia and I were jamming out to the openers music, trying not to waste our energy though.

Suddenly, the lights turned off as the pitch black sky consumed us. Everyone in the crowd gasp as we see Tokio Hotel appear on stage. The audience erupted in screams and cheers.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD!" Georgia yells as she pulls out her phone to record. We jumped and sang along. The lights were flashing and making the crowd go wild.

"GEORG LOOKS SO FUCKING GOOD!" I heard Georgia yell as she angled her phone to Georg. I saw Georg smirk, holding eye contact with Georgia as she screams. I just laughed at her reaction as we continued to yell out the lyrics. We were already out of breath after two songs.

"GEORG IS DEFINITELY IN LOVE WITH ME!" Georgia yells as soon as the song ends, the crowd was pretty silent, so everyone could hear that. The audience laughed as you hear Tom's laugh echo throughout the stage. Georgia shrugs as she continues to film, she didn't give a shit. The next song, Georg's focus was stuck on Georgia and she was living for it. I danced along with the beat of the music as I admired Bill.

"I'M LOVING THIS!" Georgia yells out to me and I patted her shoulder as she continues to yell out more lyrics. The crowd was singing along the venue was shaking from the amount of people. The songs fly by as we were enjoying the concert. Schrei was the next song, during the song Bill decides to get a girl to bring up stage. He points in me and Georgia's direction and Bill whispers the security guard.

"IT BETTER BE YOU." Georgia yells out as she looked at me with a smirk. I roll my eyes, but I look over as the security guard brings up to stage. Georgia's smile forms and she shoots me a wink from down in the pit.

Me and Bill sang along together, we even danced a long a little bit. I got the crowd jumping and screaming as we sang along. Bill was smiling as he admired me as I sang. Georgia was filming me the whole time, which made me embarrassed for a little bit. The song was ending, before it did Bill whispered in my ear.

"Can I call you tonight?" He hands me a paper and places it in my back pocket of my pants. I nodded as I blushed being carried down back to the pit. Georgia's jaw dropped as she yells something to me that was inaudible. We jammed out more as they continued to play. Sadly, the concert came to end. Everyone rushed out the pit, but me and Georgia stayed for a little while.

"Girl, what did he put in your pocket?" Georgia was still in shock as she brushes strands of hair off her face. I took it out and it was his number written out.

"He told me to call him." I bit my lip as Georgia lets out a scream. Some girls gave us weird looks, but they don't have his number, so we didn't care.

"No fucking way, you win!" Georgia nudges me as she touches the paper because Bill touched the paper. I shook my head in disbelief as we were now the only ones in the pit, everyone else left. We were busy talking about the concert. Decided to buy a few shirts, we walked together to the line and squealed over the interaction. Finally, we bought the shirts and we decided to see if we can see them again outside of their tour bus.

"Come on, what if they left already?" Georgia was practically running as she was clinging onto her purse. I chased after her, before we saw a head pop out of backstage and we paused for a moment.

"Who the hell..." I said as I looked over and it was Gustav. My eyes widen as I grabbed Georgia's shirt and brought her over.

"GUSTAV?!" Georgia yells out as her eyes widen too, I quickly cover her mouth and Gustav shushes us.

"Come in, Georg is looking for you." Gustav says as he pointed to Georgia. She blushed and goes in first to the lounge backstage.

"Woah, this is cool." I looked around as I admired everything. Georg and Georgia was talking and getting a little touchy off to the side. I rolled my eyes at them, my eyes landed on Bill with Tom as they talked for a moment. I blushed at the sight of him. But, while they changed me and Gustav talked for a while. I fangirled over him as I asked him to sign my shirt. Later, Bill comes out and sees me sitting on the couch. He sits next to me as I blush.

"You were great out there." He says with a smile and I smiled back. We began to talk for a moment, before we were interrupted by kissing noises. Georg and Georgia were making out as Tom was giving them weird faces. We all erupted in laughter as the two looked at us with embarrassment.

"We have to go now. Call me?" Bill smiles, giving me a kiss on the cheek. Looking over and see Georg give Georgia his number, and one more kiss. I held the paper close to my chest.