✮ touch me there

smut..............................

I adjusted my dress strap as I was walking over to the drinks at the party. I watched over the party with an overview of everyone's heads bobbing to the beat of the music. I took a sip of the drink in my hands and tapped my finger against the cup to the music's beat. I felt an arm wrap around my waist, which had a slight tickle to it making me flinch a bit. I felt light pecks go along my neck.

"Hi, Bill." I looked over at Bill as he continued, but he smiled against my skin. I brought his head with my hands, I gave him a light kiss on the lips.

"Let's go home." Bill spoke with a slight rasp to it, he had been yelling all night. I looked at him in a confused expression, we usually stay all night for parties like this. I wanted to ask 'why?', but all I said was,

"Okay." He grabbed my wrist, he squeezed it a bit to make sure I was within his grip, and brought me to the car.

We got to the car, there was slight heat to the car's atmosphere. It was weird, usually it's just cold. But, when Bill put his hand on my thigh, the air seemed thicker and the mood seemed to be different. He brought his fingers closer to the inside of my thigh. Which, made me shiver a bit from his cold touch.

Finally, we made it home. We walked into the cold building, our own body heat seeming to warm up the place. Bill continued to bring me to our bedroom, I watched him take off the jewelry he was wearing. When he took off his choker a drop of sweat dripped down his neck.

I continued to watch him, not noticed that he was going to smash his lips into mine. His lips against mine felt hot, which was nice, compared to my lips being practically ice. My hands traveling through his body. My fingers traveled along the side of long torso and to his neck. My arms linking around his neck pulling him closer to me. His tongue making an entrance to my mouth, his tongue touching mine. My fingers are getting tangled in his hair.

His hands gripping on my hips. His fingers loosened up and his hands started to go up to my dress zipper. Unzipping slowly, making sure he doesn't break our kiss.

The cold zipper on my back, causing me to shiver. The cool air going across my back and spine.

His fingers travel to my dress straps, he started to pull him off. But, he pulled away from the kiss and looked into my eyes. He tugged on my dress holding eye contact and I nodded. He smashed his lips into mine again, but he pulled away pulling off my dress. His breath was against my lips as I was trying to catch my breath. His eyes traveled my body as my dress traveled off my legs.

"Fuck, you're beautiful, Y/N." He was breathless, his eyes and hands traveling around my body hungrily.

My thigh was in between both of his legs, I felt him getting harder and harder by the second. He started to take off his shirt, my eyes immediately going to his exposed tattoo, along with his v-line. He gently laid me down on my back, now my body was officially under him. He was on top of me as he was unbuckling his belt.

I was watching his fingers go across the buckle on his belt. His hand holding onto one side of the belt and sliding it right off. I tugged down on his pants and he slides them right off, throwing it to the floor next to the belt. I sat up a bit and put my arms behind my back, unhooking my bra. I saw as Bill's eyes fixated at my bra. I slowly took off my bra and threw it on the floor.

Bill immediately put his hands around my waist and pulled me in for a kiss.

"You're so beautiful, liebling (darling)." His breath was against my neck kissing it and traveling to my collarbone.

He sucked as my skin turned purple under his lips. I left out a few soft moans as he continued, until he was pleased at the sight of my body being covered in his hickeys. His kisses traveled down my body, until he made it to the inside of my thigh. He looked up at me as I nodded for approval to removed my underwear. He pulled it off my legs, revealed a wet patch.

Bill went back up to my lips and asked, "can I?" He watched as I caught my breath. I nodded.

"Speak." He started demanding as he watches as I form words.

"I want you to touch me there, please." I whispered out.

"What?" He looked at me up and down, pretending he didn't hear me.

"Touch me there." I practically moaned out.

He smirked and nodded. His hand traveling back to the area. I felt two fingers rubbing up and down, causing his fingers to be lubricated. He started to enter, he started to pump slowly. I left out quiet moans, trying not to be loud.

"Liebling (darling), I want to hear you." He spoke softly, as he curled his fingers on my g-spot.

Causing me to moan loudly. He started to pump a little faster. But, he suddenly pulled his fingers out, causing air to hit against me. My breath hitched, as he pulls out a condom from the drawer next to the bed. I watched, my eyes were glazed with tears of pleasure. Before, he opened the condom, he put his hands around my waist and positioned me to the edge of the bed. My face was against the pillow for me to scream in, we don't want the neighbors to hear. I could hear him rip the package with his teeth, he spat out the plastic.

Bill put the condom on and decided to put his tongue against my clit. The cold metal making me shiver. He moaned, causing vibrations to send through against me, causing a bit of friction. I could feel his tongue inside me exploring around, he continued to moan causing more vibrations. I moaned into the pillow, even though the pillow was muffling the sounds, you could hear my load moans.

"Fuck." I yelled into the pillow my head lifting up a bit as Bill's tongue slipped out of me.

He flipped me over and I was facing him. He was towering over me still, with his hand next to my head.

"Can I?" He asked as I was holding onto the sheets.

"Yes, Bill, please." Is all I could manage to let out.

He nodded and slowly entered in. I let out loud moans. We heard talking down stairs and people talking. He covered my mouth quickly with his hand. One hand was on my mouth and one was planted next my head to stabilize himself. His pace started to quicken, my moans becoming louder. Our moans slowly filled up the room, muffled ones and low ones.

"Fuck..." Bill moaned out as his pace quickened.

"I'm close..." I moaned out as I was gripping the the bedsheets tighter and tighter.

"Me too." His voice was raspy as his thrusts were becoming deeper and slower.

I gripped the bedsheets, but then my hands traveled on his back. He finally thrusted deep inside me one last time, and we came at the same time, causing me to scratch his back in pleasure. My back arching as moans were spilling out of my mouth. He pulled out and all you could hear in the room was heavy breathing. The room was hot and sweaty. I watched as sweat dripped down Bill's forehead, pieces of hair sticking to his forehead.

"Wow." Bill took off the condom and threw it in the bin.

He scooped me up and brought me to the shower. He closed the door and turned the bathroom fan on.

I closed the shower door as Bill hopped in the shower with me. I turned on the shower, turning it to the cold setting. The cold water hitting our hot bodies cooled us off. I poured shampoo on my hand and ran my fingers through my hair. We both washed our hair together in silence, all you could hear was the water hitting our bodies. I pumped soap onto my hand, so did Bill. He quickly washed my body and pulled me by my waist and kissed me. I smiled against the kiss as his hands pressed against my sides, causing me to flinch a bit.

After, we finished showering we both decided to watch a movie in our room. First, we tidied the room a bit. I grabbed a basket and put our clothes, from the evening before, in it. Bill made the bed and turned the fan on in the room to cool off the room. We both changed into clean pajamas, matching with our pants. We hoped onto the bed and cuddled in each other's arms. Bill grabbed the remote and turned on a random movie. I slowly drifted off to sleep, all I could feel was Bill's kisses along my temple.

"I love you." Bill whispered thinking I was asleep in his arms.

I looked up at him and kissed him. "I love you too."

This was my first time writing smut, I hope it's okay! I'll probably not write smut for a while because I'm still not fully comfortable doing it. But, Ill definitely write more in the future. I hope you guys liked it<3