crushing

"Not history." I groaned as I walked with my friend Jen to history class, the worst subject ever.

"History isn't that bad." Jen tried to lighten up the mood.

"Yeah right, you're taking AP history next year. You love History." I rolled my eyes as I sat down right to next to Jen. She just shrugged.

I has always noticed the four boys in the back of the classroom. They were fairly popular, they always joked around in the back, but they were really smart. Tom, Bill, Georg, and Gustav. I've always noticed that Bill stared at me sometimes during class. But, I choose to ignore it because I have a crush on someone.

"I'm going to sleep." I started to put my head down as the teacher kept talking. Jen rolled her eyes as she took out her notebook.

"Someone is staring at you again." Jen whispered as I open my eyes. I look over, me and Bill make eye contact. He quickly looked away and blushed. Jen gave me a look, but I just brushed it off.

"I like someone already, you know it." I whispered, putting my head back down. She just rolled her eyes.

After school, Jen and I decided to go to the pool. We both got ready at her house. She wore a purple bikini with her hair in braids. I wore a black swimsuit with my hair down.

Me and Jen were sitting down with our legs in the pool, because we wanted our sunscreen to set before jumping in.

"Look who's here." Jen nudged me as she pointed at the four boys walking. I looked over and it was Bill, Tom, Georg, and Gustav. For some reason, I blushed at the sight of Bill.

"Someone's blushing." She teased me with a big smile. I nudged her back as I rolled my eyes, even though my eyes were stuck on Bill. I've never seen him without a shirt. The four boys jumped in together into the pool and laughed. Which caused the water to splash and hit us.

"We are so sorry!" Georg yells out as he saw us flinch at the water. We told him that it was okay and they continued to swim. Me and Jen were talking, but we heard Tom whisper to Bill.

"Hey, isn't that Y/N? You should go talk to her." He whispered, but we could clearly hear him. Bill started to blush and shake his head as he swam away from Tom. Jen and I looked at each other.

"How about you go talk to him?" Jen nodded and looked over at Bill laughing with the boys. I shook my head as I decided to jump in the pool, pulling Jen in.

"I hate you." Jen yelled out as she splashed a water all over my face. We continued to splash each other. Then, I accidentally splashed water all over Bill.

"Oh my god, I am so sorry!" I apologized quickly as Jen started to laugh. Bill and I started to laugh too as all of us started to splash each other.

After a few hours, we decided to go home. Jen and I walked out of the pool shivering as we reached out for our towels.

"I'm still mad about you for pulling me in the pool. I inhaled so much water." Jen says as she was ringing out water out of her hair. I rolled my eyes as I walked over to Bill.

"It was fun hanging out with you." I said as I wiped water off of my face. I felt my cheeks heat up as Bill and I made eye contact.

"Yeah, do you want to hang out again soon?" Bill blushes. I nodded and started to walk away. I heard the other boys get excited for Bill. But, I turned around and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"See you later, Bill!" I waved as I walked over to Jen. She was standing there with her jaw dropped with her towel around her shoulders.

"What happened to liking someone else already?" Jen said with the hugest smile ever. I just blushed as I nudged her.