dRuNk

- zayn

Bill just finished his dinner and gets ready to go to his club.

"Where are you going?" Tom asks confused, Bill never goes out this late.

"I'm going to check out my club today." Bill grabs his bag, jacket, and heads out. Not even letting Tom answer.

The club was lively already, it was only 7:00PM, the sun was still out. Bill was greeted with 'hellos' and 'good evenings' from his workers.

It's been two hours and it went well. I mean, what do you expect it was a club. There was dancing, drinking, and people making out. Same old stuff.

Not until, Bill is fixated on this one girl. She is wearing a tight red sparkly dress. It looks like her friends ditched her, but she was having fun.

"Damn, she can't even walk." Bill chuckles to himself as he watches her struggle.

"Is that guy staring at me..." Y/N thought as she watches him lean on the bar counter and sipping on his drink.

"He's cute though," she thought as she continue to dance with these random people. But, then Y/N remembers that her friends are her ride home and tries to find them.

Y/N struggles to walk out the door. She attempts to find her friends, but they're no where to be seen.

"Where is she going." Bill puts her drink down and grabs his jacket. He follows the girl who can't even walk straight, let alone walk home.

He catches up with the girl, which wasn't a struggle, she couldn't even make it one block. He grabs her before she crosses the road.

"Are you crazy? You're literally so drunk right now, there is no way you're walking home." Bill shakes the girl and examines her state.

"Hey, you're that handsome guy staring at me earlier right?" Y/N slurs out. Bill nods and a small smile is plastered on his face.

"I'm Bill," he grabs Y/N's hand to shake it, but fails.

Y/N smiles a droopy smile, "I'm Y/N."

"Is it okay, Y/N, if you stay at my place tonight?" Bill asks the girl, even though it sounded creepy.

Y/N looks him up and down before saying, "sure, just please don't murder me." Bill chuckles and brings her to his car.

The club wasn't too far from his shared house with his brother, Tom.

Bill quickly grabs the door open for Y/N. They safely made inside without anyone falling. Bill tries to sneakily bring Y/N upstairs, before Tom notices.

Tom is chilling on the couch and looks over to greet Bill. But, he stares and watches his brother attempt to bring a girl to his room.

Tom chuckles, "do you need to help, Bill?" Bill jumps a little and looks over embarrassed. He nods and explains everything to Tom as they bring Y/N to bed.

"Thanks," Bill says out of breath. Y/N is half dozed off as Bill is wondering what to do. He decided to change Y/N to his shorts and a t-shirt because he sees how she is struggling is her tight dress.

He grabs clothes and brings Y/N to the bathroom to change.

"Here, so you're comfortable." He closes the door and prays that she can change by herself. Luckily, she came out in one piece.

"Thank you," Y/N slurs out and sits down on the bed. Bill blushes at the sight of her wearing his clothes.

"You're so nice, I've never met someone so nice before." Y/N looks down at her lap. Bill's face is sympathetic and he rubs her back.

Y/N hugs Bill. He gets butterflies because he hasn't had this much affection before. Ever since, he's been busy with the club, and working he hasn't had time to date.

It's been two hours and they've been just talking and watching shows. Bill decided to leave Y/N alone and go down stairs to sleep on the couch.

"Where are you going?" Y/N slurs out. Bill chuckles and yawns, "I'm going to sleep."

"You can stay with me." She suggests as she scoots over for Bill. Bill just nods and lays next to Y/N.

They talk for a bit before Y/N falls asleep. Bill admires how she is so beautiful even though she is sleeping.

Bill just stares at her with empathetic eyes and gives a kiss on Y/N's temple, then he drifts off to sleep.

The next morning, Bill was the first to wake up and he just watched TV until Y/N wakes up.

"Damn, what happened." Y/N says she rubs her head. She looks around in an unfamiliar room. She looks over at the strange man and her eyes widen.

"Don't worry nothing happened, I promise." Bill practically reads her mind.

"You got drunk and I took you home because you couldn't even walk." Bill explains. Y/N just nods trying to get rid of her headache. Bill notices and gives her a bottle of painkillers.

"Thank you," Y/N takes the pills and tries to remember what happened last night.

All she could remember was that a kind man helped her out, "I guess this is the guy kind." She thought as she watches Bill watching TV.

"I should probably go, I have work. Thank you for everything." Y/N grabs her purse and her dress.

"Here, here's my number. We'll schedule a time I'll give your clothes back." She gives him a piece of paper.

"Sure, and maybe a date." Bill winks playfully, which made Y/N blush.