movie night

"Y/N hurry up! We got the popcorn ready!" Bill yells from downstairs as I finish blow drying my hair.

"Okay! I'm almost done." I brush my hair with my comb one last time.

I run downstairs to see the boys already in their spots.

"Is that shirt? AND PANTS?" Bill gives me a playful death glare. I shrug and sit next to him on the couch.

"So, what movie are we going to watch?" I ask as I grab a hand full of popcorn. Bill grabs the handful from my hand and eats it.

"Excuse me." I throw popcorn at Bill.

"That's what you get for wearing my clothes!" Bill traps me under his arms. I just let out a frustrated sigh.

"You know you love me." Bill gives me a kiss on the cheek. I just give him a side eye.

Tom and Georg give us a disgusted look. Me and Bill just start laughing.

"Scream 5." Gustav clicks the movie. We all agreed.

We could all tolerate horror movies, I'm just very jumpy.

"How can they survive after getting stabbed a million times?!" Tom asks as he throws popcorn at the screen.

"You're cleaning that up." Georg sips his drink and continues to watch the movie.

The movie got silent and we were all watching in anticipation. I could hear shuffling in the background, but I assumed it was from the movie.

"BOO!" Tom jumps from behind us and shakes the couch.

"Oh my gosh." I jump as I turn to see Tom smirking at me and Bill.

I flip him off and lay down with Bill. All you could besides the movie was Tom laughing his ass off.

This is so short, but thank you for 4K reads?!!!!!!