85

That one stop before was a police station.

It was weird enough walking in there in the first place, knowing full well that either one of us could get 65 life sentences for the things we've done, but it was even weirder with how we're dressed.

The rest of the guys were dying laughing, so they didn't even come in with us. Just me and Jimin. Suit and a wedding dress. I won't even go on about the looks we got.

'Fill these out, please.' The poor lady was so confused when we just ran in, telling her about how I needed to change the name, because I just couldn't wait any longer.

I have never filled paperwork so fast in my life, but I am so uncomfortable being here. Isui had people on the police, so I needed to hurry as much as I could.

'Thank you. We will process this within 2 days. And, congratulations.' She smiled at us

'Thank you.' We both smiled back, and I felt Jimin's hand tightening around mine. He wants to run away just the same

And within a minute, we were out, taking a breath of relief.

'You look like you've been through war.' Jin was dying in laughter

'Let's get out of here and fast.' Jimin was having none of it

'We have a party to get to anyway. Let's get moving.'

At least this time, I got to be in the same car as Jimin. No need to hide around. I was stuck to his side, hugging his arm as he kept holding my hand.

'When did you get these?' It finally got to me that we have rings, and only because he started playing with the one on my finger

'Yesterday. That's why I was out.' He smiles

'What happened to 'I'm not romantic, no rings' Jimin?' I tease

'If you don't want it, I'll take it back.' He gently tugged on the ring on my finger, pretending he'll take it off

'Take my ring and I'll take your life.' I warn him, making him laugh

'I think I'll file for divorce for domestic abuse.' He teases

'That's just rude.' I pout. At least I was pouting, but his lips found mine once again, his fingers gliding through the hair right under my ear as he kept pulling me closer. His other hand fell on my leg, sliding up my thigh softly, and then he simply froze.

He pulled away from my lips, looking down at his other hand. A slight smirks decorated his face as he pulled on the little lacey garter around my thigh, happy with decoration on my leg.

He pulled me even closer, almost pulling me on his lap. Pressing his thumb over my lips, he smirked at me. 'Anything else I should know about?'

'You'll find out.' I smirked back, leaning in for a kiss

'Khm, khm. You two do know that you're not alone, right?' We got a cocky smile from Yoongi through the rear mirror. Honestly, I forgot we're in a car. And I also forgot about Yoongi and Taehyung being with us.

'Then focus on the road.' Jimin tells him off, pulling me onto his lap shamelessly. I would have found it funny if his kiss didn't take my breath away. His hand slipped right under that garter, gripping my thigh quiet roughly, making me gasp quietly against his lips.

'I'm sorry to break apart whatever was about to happen, but we're home.' Taehyung announced, sounding almost disturbed

'Then go inside. We'll be there in an hour.' Jimin tells him as he's looking into my eyes, squeezing my leg. 'Or two.'