72

RAIN POV

I woke up do damn exhausted. My body felt so heavy from everything he did to me last night. I had to sit down for a minute before getting up because my legs were a bit shakey. But I loved every second. He most likely didn't even sleep. He was not in bed when I woke up.

I wasn't hungry or anything, but I went downstairs and only found Yoongi in the living room, cleaning his guns.

'Oh, morning assasin bride.' He winks at me with that eye where his scar is going over

'Assasin bride?' I laugh

'If you're looking for that maniac, he's fighting Jungkook downstairs. It's a training day for everyone.'

'Oh, damn. I gotta see that.' I giggled and basically ran off downstairs. I haven't seen him fight anyone apart from myself. I wanna see that.

I heard a loud thud and grunting as I was coming closer to the ring room. And then I heard that crazy Hoseok laugh that rang through the gym. Can't miss that.

Jin, Taehyung, and Hoseok were sitting around, watching Jungkook and Jimin fighting in the ring. Well, Jimin beating Jungkook's ass more like.

'Any last words?' Jimin asks, holding Jungkook pinned down to the ground with his knees on Jungkook's arms, holding his head as if he's going to snap his neck

'Your balls are too close to my face!' Jungkook yells, half laughing, half grunting

Jimin let go of his head, smacking him instead. 'Famous last words.' He got off of him, brushing back his hair.

They were both shirtless, only in the sweatpants. Both sweaty. But no matter who's there, Jimin is the only thing I see.
His perfect body out on display, sweat sliding down his neck from under his hair. His hair is damp and messy. Raising both arms to push back his hair, his muscles get all tensed up. I am ready to jump him in this ring. Even being this tired, I want him so bad. He is insanely attractive.

'Let's go again.' Jungkook shook himself down, stretching a bit, preparing to fight again

'I'm ready when you are.' Jimin was just standing in front of him, looking bored. I think he's just trying to annoy him. And it's working.

Jungkook got irritated and threw himself at Jimin, hitting him in the stomach with his knee. But that was the only bit he landed. Jimin sweeped his leg, making him fall down on his knee, and then flipped over him like a damn ninja, choking him out.

Seeing him fight like this is making him even more attractive.

'You're getting shit on, Jungkook!' Jin was dying laughing in duet with Hoseok, who was clapping hysterically

'I'd- like to see- you- try.' He wheezed out, trying to pull Jimin away, fighting for his life

'I thought you were gonna wipe the ring with me.' Jimin teases him

'And- I... will!' Jungkook grunted loudly, grabbing Jimin by the arm, throwing him over him on the floor, but instead of Jimin getting slammed into the ground, he rolled away backwards, then did a back handspring to get further away, landing on his feet perfectly. Even though I can do it myself, watching him do it made me fall deeper in love with him. He's so damn incredible.

'Oh, come on! What in the fuck was that?!' Jungkook protests

'That's called a back handspring.' I answer him, coming in a bit closer to the ring, smiling at Jimin. 'Wasting the last of your energy?' I joke

'I've got plenty of that.' He smiled and started walking over, but instead of going under the ropes like a normal person, he decided to jump over the 4 ropes, about 5 feet high, and land perfectly.