144

JIMIN POV

I was barely able to let go of her. Every moment while my memory was gone was agony for her, even if she didn't wanna show it.

She risked her life and protected me without a second thought while I was away with the fairies. She was patient and loved me through it all, giving me all of her even when I didn't even know her. She made me love her again. She saved me.

All I want to do now is love her more than I ever did before. I will love her for every me that could possibly exist. And I started with that last night.

I couldn't unglue my hands or my lips from her for hours, and she kept begging me not to stop. But I had to. We were both exhausted after everything that happened yesterday.

And since it happened, I have never felt peace like this. Knowing that he's truly gone, knowing that he can't hurt her anymore, that's all I want. For her to be safe and happy. To live. And for that, I have more things that I want to do.

But for right now, I'm gonna enjoy watching her sleep, wrapped up around me. I'll keep still and hold her until she wakes up, and seeing how the sun had been out for a while, it should be soon. I only just woke up myself, and I don't remember ever sleeping this well. I feel so much relief. It's like I'm starting a whole new life. No dreams. No nightmares. I remember everything. And I have the woman I love in my arms. My life is perfect.

RAIN POV

I felt light taps on my hair, just gentle enough to wake me up slowly. I didn't need to open my eyes to know it was Jimin planting kisses on me.

'Hey.' I nuzzle my face in his chest, smiling to myself with my eyes still closed

'Sorry, baby. Did I wake you up?' He must have been awake for a while. He doesn't have that ocean deep morning voice

'It's okay. I don't mind. It just means I get to see you for a longer time.'

'Did you get any rest?' He coos, caressing my back slowly with his fingers tracing it up and down

'Mhm.' I nod against his chest. 'I had a comfy pillow.' I plant a kiss on his chest

'Glad to be of service.' His soft giggles tug at my heart. He is beyond adorable. 'But I do need to take a shower. Wanna join me?'

'Mmmm... Too tired. I'm just gonna sloth around here. You go. Save yourself.' I plant another kiss, making him chuckle

'Sorry. I overdid it a bit last night.' He pulled my wrist to his lips, kissing the little purplish line on my right hand where I was tied up

'Oh, no. Not at all. You should do a lot more, pretty please, and thank you.' I smile at him

'Yep. Crazy.' He snorts, leaning in to place a kiss on my lips, then one on the tip of my nose. 'I'll be back soon.'

He kissed me once more before sliding out of the bed and walking into the bathroom. His body is art. A living painting. Damn I'm lucky.

Listening to the water running down made me a bit sleepy, and I closed my eyes once again, but that didn't last long as I got completely woken up by little water splashes over my face.

I opened my eyes, squinting, to see Jimin giggling away, shaking his wet hair above me to sprinkle me.

'Jimin!' I tried to cover my head with the covers, unable to stop laughing

'No, no. Come out.' He giggled and ripped away the covers from me, getting back on the bed. He got on top of me and took both my hand hostage as he leaned in and let shook his head a few more times to make sure it splashed me. He didn't even bother towel drying it. I'm all wet now.