Chapter 11

Jonah's POV

I wake up with something laying on my chest, which makes me frown.

I look down, and all that I can see are the messy brown hair that belong to the boy that is apparently scared of the thunderstorm.

All the memories from last night rush into my head again, and I almost wince because of it.

I can't believe that I have let Hugh do what he did last night, I literally have spent a few hours awake just to see if he will fall asleep, and then something like this happened.

I was wondering if I should kick him out of my room, but I have decided against it, and I'm not sure if that was the smartest choice, but that's what I have chosen, and now I have a sleeping teenager on my chest.

I look at the clock, and I swear under my breath when I see that it's close to midday.

I never sleep this long, but I guess nor expected after I spent hours laying awake at night.

Hugh wakes up not much later, and he looks at me, looking confused, but then the realisation hits him, and he blushes, which makes me laugh.

"Now you're shy?" I ask him.

"Sorry for last night." He tells me.

"It's fine." I say, I have enjoyed it too, if I remember correctly, and I'm pretty sure that I do.

"Do you want to do something today?" He asks me, and I consider it.

"I have to be somewhere soon." I tell him, although I don't really have to go anywhere, I just drive endlessly for hours.

I have a lot of money, most of it I got from my brother who was rich, but some of it is from my own savings.

I have more than enough to last me for the rest of my life, but I did like my job, and it was a good thing to pass some time, so I kept working until I got fired for some stupid mistake.

And now I have decided that I won't be working anymore, but I had to keep myself busy somehow, so I picked driving, and it works for now.

"Actually, you can come with me if you want, I'm going for a very long drive." I tell him.

"Okay." He says.

"But we won't be back until late evening." I tell him, making sure that he knows just how long of a drive I mean, because I won't be happy if I will have to come back before I will want to.

"I don't mind." He tells me, so I nod in acknowledgement.

We lay in my bed for a while longer, and when we're both ready to get out, we change our clothes, and we go downstairs to eat something for breakfast, or more like dinner.

When we're done eating, we go outside, and into my car which is parked in front of the house, then I drive through the city towards my destination that is not known yet.