Chapter 38

Hugh's POV

Today most of my family will come here house, so I decided to force my mate to carry me down the stairs, and that's how I ended up laying on the couch in the living room.

Tyler is already here, along with his mate, and their kids.

The kids are a bit annoying, because I really hate all the noise that they make, it usually isn't this irritating, but since I got pregnant, my head is hurting a lot, so the noise isn't very welcome.

At least Tyler seems to realise that I don't like it, so he tries to calm his kids, but I wouldn't say that it's working.

I really doubt that I will be able to sit here when all of my brothers will get here.

Well, my brothers won't be the problem, the real problem will be the fact that they have a lot of kids, that definitely will help those kids make more noise.

So, soon I will have to beg my mate to carry me up the stairs, but at least it was a bit of a journey, and it was something new in my boring routine.

"How's the baby?" Tyler asks me.

"He's fine." I respond. "At least I hope that he is." I say, and I place my hand on my quickly growing stomach.

I have been pregnant for about a month now, and I I'm very happy that the baby seems to be doing alright.

The Doctor said that it would be the best to get the baby out of me when I will pass the third month, because male werewolf's pregnancy only lasts four and a half month, so the baby will be big enough to survive then.

And we shouldn't risk something happening to the baby, so it will be the safest choice.

But for right now, I'm still happy that it's inside my stomach, so it can't make any noise yet.

"He?" Papa asks me with a smile, and I roll my eyes.

"Do you really believe that I might have a girl?" I ask him sarcastically.

I have given up on that idea as quickly as I gave up on the idea of having a girl mate.

It's just not something that will happen in this family, and I think that everyone knows that already.

My comment makes everyone laugh, so I smile slightly, before hear the screams outside, signalling that some of my other brothers are here.

I quickly motion for my mate to come closer, and he does as I asked, so I pull him closer to I can whisper in his ear.

"Get me out of here." I begged him which makes him laugh, but he picks me up and he carries me up the stairs anyway, making my brother laugh slightly.

Jonah sets me on my bed, and he makes sure that I'm comfortable, before he tells me that he will go downstairs for a few minutes, to meet my brothers, so I give him a kiss, and I watch as he walks out of the room.