Chapter 30

Hugh's POV

I look at the picture of my kid with a frown on my face, while I sit on the bed in my room.

It turned out that I'm pregnant, but Doctor Chris told me that there's a big chance that the kid will die before they will be born.

He told me the reason, but I'm too stupid to get what he was talking about, so I have no idea what's wrong.

But the one thing that I know is the fact that I might lose this baby, especially if I will be in a stressful situation.

So, from what the Doctor had said, I should lay in my bed for the whole four months of my pregnancy if I really want to keep this kid.

But even if I will do that, it's definitely not guaranteed that my kid will survive.

I was going to go along with it, since even though I didn't want to have a kid while being a teenager, I don't want them to die.

So, it means that I either won't be able to see my mate for the next few months, and I don't think that it will have been good for this kid if I will start to feel sick because of the mate bond.

But if I want to be with my mate, then I will have to tell him that I'm a werewolf, and that would be a very stressful situation.

So, I have no idea what I should do right now.

My bedroom door opens and closes, but I don't look away from the picture that I'm holding tightly in my hands.

"I think that you should tell your mate that you pregnant, maybe he will be alright with everything." Tata tells me softly.

"What if it will kill my kid?" I ask him.

"Well, that won't be good, but anything can kill them, so I think that you should try to convince Jonah to give you a chance." He tells me.

"You will be stronger if your mate will be with you, so that will give your kid a better chance at surviving." He explains.

"I will think about it." I say, but I know that what he's telling me is the truth, and I already know that I will do it, if that means that my baby will be able to live.

Tata stays in my room, and he tries to make me forget about all of my problems, but that doesn't work very well.

So, I kick him out a while later, telling him that I want to get some sleep.

Tomorrow I will tell Jonah everything, hopefully he will accept me, and we will be able to be happy.

I put my hand on my stomach, wondering if Jonah and I will be able to meet this baby.

That's if Jonah will even want to talk with me after I will tell him everything.

I quickly realise that I'm making myself stresses, so I decide to stop thinking about everything that might not go as I would like it to, and not much later I fall asleep.