Chapter 21

Hugh's POV

I keep holding Laken, while he cries in my arms.

He told me that he's sorry about keeping a secret like this form me, but to be honest, I really can't be mad at him, because I keep a secret away from him too.

He doesn't know that I'm a werewolf, and that's definitely a lot worse than hiding the fact that Jonah isn't really his father.

But I will be able to tell him after I will tell Jonah, so that's a good think.

A few minutes later, there's a knock on the door, and Jonah opens the door without even waiting for anyone to answer.

"What's wrong?" He asks with an arched eyebrow, when he seen that his nephew is crying.

"Nothing." Laken responds, before he wipes his eyes with his sleeve.

Jonah turns to me for an explanation, but I just shake my head hoping that he will leave this alone.

"Alright, I will be down the stairs if you will need me." Jonah tells us, before he gives me a wink, and he goes out of Laken's bedroom, closing the door behind him.

We stay here for a while longer, before Laken finally calms down, and he turns to look at me.

"You can go to see Jonah, I want to take a shower." He tells me, and I nod in agreement, because I know that he takes long showers, so he will be there for a while.

I wait for Laken to go inside of the bathroom, and then I leave his bedroom, before I head down the stairs to find my mate.

He's sitting on the couch, with a glass of juice in his hand.

"Laken knows that we like each other." I tell him, and he frowns.

"Why did you tell him?" He asks me.

"I didn't, he told me that he knows." I say.

Jonah looks at me for a while longer, before he sets the glass on the table and he gestures for me to sit on his lap.

I do it without hesitation, and soon we're making out.

I don't like the fact that Laken can come in here at any moment, but we're just kissing so it's fine.

After a while we have to part to breathe, but not much later were kissing again.

"Dear God." I hear from behind me, so I pull away from the kiss, which makes Jonah groan, and Laken laughs at that.

"Behave." Laken tells us, before he disappears down the corridor.

Jonah and I look at each other for a while, before he shrugs, and he starts to kiss me again.

We kiss for what feels like hours, until I hear that someone texted me, so I take my phone out of my pocket, and I groan when I see that it's from one of my parents.

"What?" Jonah asks.

"My parents are waiting on me at the house, I forgot to text them that I will be back late, and now they're annoyed at me." I tell him.

I can't believe that I have been here for this long already.