𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝗧𝘄𝗼

"𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶."

Monsters 3x06▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Monsters 3x06
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Well, don't you look full of sunshine this morning." Savanna deadpanned at Chimney, Savanna Gray had a terrible night which consisted of sitting on the floor of her brothers bed side trying to soothe him through his night terrors, PTSD wasn't something new for either of the Gray siblings and this wasn't the first night Savanna slept on the floor to make sure Carter was okay the same way he had done for her thousands of time but due to her sleepless night it caused her to sleep past her alarm and she probably would have slept through her whole shift of Nova hadn't quite literally sit on her to wake her up then her phone wasn't charged, her coffee machine broke and she had to look for her left shoe for a solid five minutes all in all this morning was not a good one and Savanna felt like any little thing could set her off which probably wasn't good seeing as Buck was starting back today and the two had yet to speak since the grocery store.

"Please, not yet I just need coffee." Savanna grumbled making her way upstairs.

Bobby glanced at Savanna who was shuffling towards the kitchen like a sleepy child handing her the coffee in his hand he offered her a smile, "You okay Kid?"

Savanna gave Bobby a small smile, "Yeah, just didn't get a lot of sleep last night." Savanna took a gulp of the coffee in front of her.

"Come on morning briefing downstairs." Savanna complained under her breath following Bobby down the stairs.

Approaching the small circle that consisted of Eddie, Hen, and Buck, Savanna laid her head on Eddie's shoulder closing her eyes, Eddie's hand came around and rested on her hip. Buck's eyebrows furrowed at the interaction.

"Welcome back, Firefighter Buckley." Chimney greeted Buck who smiled at him.

"Thanks, Chim, glad to be back." Buck thanked him, smiling.

"All right, now that we've got that out of the way, morning briefing..." The alarm cut Bobby off Eddie tapped Savanna's hip causing her to lift her head from his shoulder and move towards the engine.

• • •

Savanna sat down on the bed next to Eddie with a heavy sigh, "Are you going to tell me what happened to your elbow?"

"Chris and I were just rough housing." Eddie shrugged Savanna off.

"Rough housing?" Savanna questioned completely unconvinced.

"Yup." Eddie answered.

Savanna nodded before walking out of the room, "Savanna!" Eddie called after her.

"Talk to me when you're done lying!" Savanna called back.

Savanna was making her way up the stairs of the firehouse when someone called her name. "Savanna!" Savanna turned her head over her shoulder looking over at Evan who was approaching her nervously.