𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗶𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

"𝖸𝗈𝗎'𝗋𝖾 𝗉𝖺𝗋𝗍 𝗂𝗇 𝗆𝗒 𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗒 𝗐𝖺𝗌
𝗈𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖨 𝗁𝖺𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝖺𝖼𝖼𝖾𝗉𝗍 𝗂𝗍."

Careful What You Wish For 2x16▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

To say Savanna was having an absolutely horrible week would be an understatement. Because of the investigation at the bank it raised questions about what happened with Bobby and his family back in Minnesota which caused them to place him on administrative leave and Bobby appointed his replacement to Chimney. Who despite being upset with their captain being gone was living up having more power than usual.

Which led to 'Intereum captain Hans' daily lineup. "So, we're doing lineups now?" Buck asked Chimney in disbelief.

"Stow it, Buckley." Chimney smirked walking up and down the lineup

"Listen up. Because the word of the day is hose maintenance."

Savanna shook her head, "Alright I'm out!" Savanna scoffed leaving the lineup and hurried to the locker room. Savanna sat on the bench in front of her locker with a huff. She wasn't good with change like this sure she loved the split decision to cut your hair, take a trip to the bahamas, getting a piercing, but this was a change to her family and her whole life Bobby was a constant stable in Savanna's life ever since she joined and soon took the slot for her absent father and the thought of him not being their captain was sending her into a spiral.

"Hey, he's gonna be back." Savanna didn't have to look to know it was Eddie who sat beside her.

"Yeah." Savanna nodded but Eddie could hear the unsureness behind her voice.

"How's Chris?" Savanna asked, trying to get her mind off the subject.

"He's good–" Eddie contemplated telling Savanna about Shannon's news. "He might get a sibling soon."

Savanna's stomach dropped as she looked at Eddie "Yeah?" She questioned plastering a fake smile on her face.

Eddie nodded, not looking as excited as an expecting father should be. "Is that not good?" Savanna asked him softly.

"I-I just never thought we would have another kid." Eddie shrugged, "Listen I know this is short notice but uh... could you watch Chris for a few hours Thursday night." Savanna nods instantly at his question.

"Engine 118, ambulance 118, drowning man."

Savanna stood instantly walking towards the ambulance with one thought on her mind which caused her to physically feel light headed. She had feelings for Edmoundo Diaz.

•••

The 118 was successful in saving the history teacher from the chocolate mixing pot thanks to the help of Bobby. Savanna's knuckles tapped a rhythm on Bobby Nash's apartment door. "You're late." Bobby announced opening the door before walking back to the two person kitchen table where various different materials and papers where spread.