𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆-𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿

"𝘋𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘯 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘢𝘤𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘣𝘶𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨."

Future Tense 4x03▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Future Tense 4x03
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝙎𝙖𝙫𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙖𝙙𝙢𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 giant modern house they pulled up to. "LAFD." Bobby knocked on the front door.

"Dispatch said the patient was unconscious." Hen reminded him.

"They also said it was a smart home," Bobby told her.

"Welcome, Los Angeles Fire Department." A robotic voice greeted them as the front door opened for them.

"Am I the only one really creeped out right now?" Hen asked skeptically.

"No." All of them answered in unison.

Savanna pulled on her mask following Bobby to the upstairs bathroom where the patient was.

When they got there a man lay unconscious on the shower floor his skin was blistering and an angry red. "Pulse is steady," Savanna announced once she found his pulse.

"Scalp is lacerated. Probably a concussion." Hen spoke looking at his head.

"Anthony, can you hear us?" She then gauged his consciousness.

"Looks like first or maybe second-degree burns from the water. His veins are collapsed. Probably hypovolemia." Chimney noted.

"We'll need a line in his ankle." Savanna sighed.

"There's still shampoo in his hair. He fell down with the water on. So who turned it off?" Bobby asked looking around.

Eddie and Buck came back with the stretcher. "Alright on three, one, two three," They hoisted Anthony onto the stretcher and began to head down to the ambulance.

When they got down the stairs Anthony began to gain consciousness, "Anthony, Anthony. It's okay. You fell in the shower. Lucky for you, we found you in time." Bobby quickly informed him.

"How?" Anthony groaned.

"Your girlfriend called 9-1-1."

Anthony instantly began trashing on the stretcher, "No. No, no, no, no! No, no, no!" He screamed angrily.

"Pulse is racing. Let's sedate him." Chimney looked at Savanna. Savanna grabbed the sedative from her med bag connecting it to Antony's IV she injected him.  

"Wonder what set that off," Eddie spoke.

"Maybe something about his girlfriend." Savanna snarked at Eddie.

"It's my ex," Antony mumbled calming down.

"Anybody can spy on you," Eddie mumbled.

• • •