𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗦𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻

" 𝖳𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗂𝗌 𝖺𝗇 𝖺𝗆𝖺𝗓𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗀𝗈𝖻𝗅𝗂𝗇!"

Haunted 2x07
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

If there is one hard thing you learn in this job, it's that, one way or the other, this day or the next, eventually... everything dies. For most people, the only thing worse than losing someone you love is knowing that, one day, you will.

Savanna Gray always loved halloween the scary movies, candy, the cool weather and all the costumes plus her sisters birthday was the day before they had always used her birthday as an excuse to celebrate even bigger. But once the incident happened things changed and the last three months of the year brought Savanna immense sadness and anxiety which in turn caused Savanna to throw herself into her work. Right now the Team was searching Abalone Cove looking for an injured hiker.

"The old trail should be right up there. Park warden said they closed it down a few years back. Guess every once in a while they still get a thrill-seeker who ignores the signs." Bobby spoke as they began to walk.

"They haven't been able to ping the phone?" Eddie questioned adjusting the rope around his shoulders.

"Yeah. No contact since the call was dropped." The 118 began hiking up the trail.

"I did not sign up for a five mile hike." Savanna complained as they all deadpanned at her.

"Cap. Guess this is where he went over." Eddie titled his head towards the Tripod and phone on the edge of the cliff.

"All right, everybody gear up. Hen, Chimney, get the winch and the guidelines. Prep a basket just in case. I'm gonna radio Aerial Recon, have 'em on standby." Cap told them. Hen and Chimney rushed back to the Truck while Savanna, Buck and Eddie put harnesses on.

Scaling down the side of the cliff Savanna smiled at the sight of the clear blue ocean going on for miles. "Sav, Buck, Eddie, you guys see anything down there?" Bobby's voice came out of their walkie Talkie

"No. Just a million-dollar view." Buck smiled out at the ocean.

"Cap, found something." Eddie spoke, drawing their attention to the skeleton under a pile of rocks.

"Is it our hiker?"

Savanna pursed her lips slightly tilting her head. "A hiker." She spoke pressing the button on her walkie.

"Don't think it's the one we came looking for. It's human remains, Cap. Skeletal remains." Eddie clearfield.

"All right. Well, flag it but don't disturb it. We'll call it in." Buck unzipped the bag next to the hiker pulling out a perfectly good phone. "Unless..." Buck spoke, holding the phone up.

"What, you think a ghost called 911?" Eddie mused with a smile.

"I'm just saying." Suddenly someone in the distance called for help. "Okay. So, no ghost." Eddie smiled as they took care of the rocks.