𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮-𝙎𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣

"𝘏𝘶𝘳𝘵 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦,𝘩𝘶𝘳𝘵 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦."

Fools 3x12▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Fools 3x12
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

The 118 were responding to a call at Hacienda park. "So what, now they got self-driving motorcycles?" Chimney asked sarcastically as they watch the man sitting on a marry go round going way faster than it should due to a motorcycle being rigged to it said motorcycle was on fire.

"Wouldn't that defeat the point?" Hen asked. 

"That rider couldn't have gone far. Buck, Eddie, hose that down and turn that bike off." Eddie and Buck used the fire extinguisher to put the bike fire out before turning off the bike.

"Think I saw Christopher watching a video like this online. That bike wasn't on fire." Eddie shrugged as they stopped the merry go round.

"Hey, can you hear me?" Bobby put his hand on the man's shoulder making his head fall back.

"Oh!" Buck winced as he looked at the man whose eyes were quite literally bulging out of his head.

"Oh. Uh... All right, let's get him off of there." Savanna spoke as  set her med bag down on the ground, Eddie, Buck and Cap moved him onto the ground.

"His pupils are extremely dilated." Hen stated the obvious.

"Globe luxation in both eyes causing them to bulge out." Chimney spoke, shaking his head.

"Blood pressure's off the charts." Savanna informed them.

"Starting a line." Hen spoke, earning a nod.

"Yeah, what happened to him?" Buck asked, keeping his distance.

"Depending on how many times he was spinning around like that, it could be G-lock." Savanna suggested glancing at Bobby.

"G-force poisoning from the force of the spin?" Eddie asked, scrunching his face up earning a small grin from Savanna at how adorable it was.

"Right now, all his blood is pooling inside his head. It's pressing against his brain. That's why he's out cold." Chimney explained.

"We don't get that swelling down, he could have a stroke. We've gotta get him stable enough for transport." Savanna grabbed her med bag for  isotonic fluid.

"Running isotonic fluids." Savanna informed them as she inserted another line.

"Wait, I feel like I know this guy." Buck spoke up from behind Savanna and Eddie who both titled their heads to the side trying to place the young man's face. 

"All right, BP's stabilizing." Chimney took off his stethoscope.

Hen peeled back his upper and lower eyelid back, "Administering numbing drops." Chim spoke.