𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆-𝗘𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁

"𝖨𝗍 𝗂𝗌𝗇'𝗍 𝖻𝗅𝗈𝗈𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗆𝖺𝗄𝖾𝗌 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗆𝗒 𝗌𝗂𝗌𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗂𝗍'𝗌 𝗁𝗈𝗐 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗎𝗇𝖽𝖾𝗋𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗆𝗒 𝗁𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗍 𝖺𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗀𝗁 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖼𝖺𝗋𝗋𝗒 𝗂𝗍 𝗂𝗇 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝖻𝗈𝖽𝗒."

𝘉𝘶𝘤𝘬 𝘉𝘦𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘴 4𝘹05▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝘉𝘶𝘤𝘬 𝘉𝘦𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘴 4𝘹05
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝙎𝙖𝙫𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙠𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙞𝙩 was only a matter of time before Buck found out the big secret everyone had been keeping from him, everyone knew secrets never stayed secret. But in usual Buck fashion, he put on a brave face in front of everyone and was currently telling 4/6ths of his team what Maddie had told him last night about Daniel.

"This explains so much about you," Eddie spoke sipping his coffee.

"It's a miracle that you even survived childhood," Hen mumbled in her chair next to Savanna.

"It's a miracle he survived yesterday." Savanna joked.

"It was the only way I could get their attention. Guess now we know why. They never wanted another kid. They just had me for parts. Defective parts, as it turned out." Buck smiled.

"Buck. that's not on you." Savanna looked at him sadly.

"Have you talked to them about it?" Bobby asked

"What am I gonna say? Hey, I'm really sorry about your dead son, but can we just talk about me for a minute?"

"Daniel wasn't their only son Buck, just because you lose one doesn't mean the others don't exist." Savanna looked at Buck, who frowned at her.
"And you're allowed to grieve the brother you never knew." She assured him.

"Sorry, I'm late, Cap." Chim apologized as he approached the group, "Hey, can we talk in private?" He looked at Buck who wouldn't even look at him.

"No need. Come on. They all heard the story." Buck spoke bitterly.

"Look, I'm sorry I didn't tell you. Believe me, I wanted to..."

"I get it." Buck cut him off finally turning to look at him, "Maddie put you in a tough spot. She does that." Buck's fist clenched at his side as he strode away from Chimney.

"You need to call her, Buck. She really wants to talk to you." Chimney called after him but he was ignored.

Chim turned back to the group sitting at the table, "Just give him time Chim." Savanna advised as she put her feet on Eddie's lap.

"Station 51, fifth alarm. Industrial complex fire. 2351 East Boulevard." The alarm began to ring making everyone spring into action.

• • •