𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗡𝗶𝗻𝗲

Savanna Begins▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Savanna Begins
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

November 17 2006 Savanna Gray is fifteen years old and just leaving her Math class. "I swear to god if I have to listen to Miss. Donica explains the pythagorean theorem again. I am going to jump out of a window." Savanna complained, throwing her head back as her sister Kyler laughed beside her. Kyler Gray is the big sister to Savanna and the little sister to Carter being three years older than Savanna. Kyler is a junior.

"I swear you are the most dramatic person ever!" Kyler bumped her shoulder with Savanna's, "Come on four more hours than it's thanksgiving break, and one of those is lunch." Kyler tried to get her sister to see the bright side which she successfully did when Savanna grinned.

"You act as if we don't have to deal with Grandma-" Savana's sentence was cut off by a loud pop and students scrambling away shouting. Savanna froze, people began to bump into Savanna making her stumble.

"Savanna come on we have to go!" Kyler's voice was panicked but Savanna could tell she was trying to stay strong for her little sister who was frozen in fear.

"Code Red! This is not a drill! All students designated safe areas!" The principal's voice shouted over the intercom as dozens of shots rang into the hallway.

Kyler grabbed her sister's wrist trying to pull her to the class next to them. Kyler's grip faded on Savanna's forearm making Savanna look at her a scream left her lips as she watched blood trickle out of Kylers mouth as she fell to the ground. "Kyler!" Savanna yelped, falling onto the ground next to her.

"Go! Go!" Kyler rasped weakly pushing savanna as her blood smeared onto her little sister.

"No! No! No! Ky stay with me! Kyler!" Savanna pressed down on her abdomen, blood gushing out of the wound smearing on her hands and clothes.

"Ru-Run Savanna!" Kyler gasped as her head lulled to the side, her eyes wide going dull.

Savanna gasped for air as she felt like her world was falling apart. Savanna stood shakily. She wanted to sit there and sob but she didn't have time. She didn't even know how she was alive and why the bullet hit Kyler and not her.

Savanna turned to run down the hallway, a gasp leaving her lips when she came face to face with an AK-47 rifle. Trembling with tears running down her face, Savanna's eyes slowly trail to the person holding the gun, a sob wrenching through her once again. "Sam?" Savanna spoke horrified.

"I'm sorry, sav." Sam's voice spoke, her mind didn't process the pain, only a searing hot flash as the impact of the bullets took her to the floor. Knowing what she had to do, Savanna stayed still face to the cold tile which was slowly warming the blood pouring out of both Gray sisters. Savanna didn't move, she didn't breath not until his heavy footsteps could no longer be heard. With blurred vision and weak hands savanna's hands searched her jean pockets for her phone. She needed to say goodbye.