𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗲𝗻

"𝗂𝗆 𝗇𝗈𝗍 𝖺𝗅𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗂𝗆 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝖭𝗈𝗏𝖺."

Merry Ex-Mas 2x10▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Merry Ex-Mas 2x10
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Savanna sat in the back of the firetruck they were racing to find a worker trapped in a box that was on an airplane. " How long's he been in the air?" Buck asked into the headset.

"Plane took off from LAX 18 minutes ago. It was diverted to SoCal Airport." Bobby informed them as Savanna grimaced.

"18 minutes. It's nearly long enough to reach altitude." Eddie told them.

"It's not good. Cargo isn't pressurized or heated." Savanna informed them, ignoring Eddie's piercing gaze.

"I thought coach was bad." Chiney jokes as Savanna shook her head in disapproval.

"Hey, Sav, make sure we have O2 and warming blankets standing by." Bobby ordered.

"Copy that." Savanna nodded.

When the 118 pulled up the airplane savanna grabbed her go bag along with O2 and warming blankets. Walking into the plane her steps slowed when she saw packages upon packages. "Oh, joy." Chimney mumbled.

"Well, it looks like we're opening presents early this year, huh?" Savanna grinned with a shrug.

"Clock is ticking, guys. We got to find this kid. Dispatch said he was having trouble breathing even before he went up in the air." Cap informed them they walked further back in the plane. Savanna walked behind Eddie bumping into him when he abruptly stopped.

"Dude." She glared.

"Wait. Did you guys hear that? Stethoscope?" Cap told them pointing to a box at the bottom of the pile.

Eddie got down stethoscope in his ears, "That's our guy!" Eddie confirmed.

"Hey, get this shrink-wrap off." Cap spoke as Buck and Savanna began to cut off the plastic wrap so they could move the boxes.

"Yeah, I got him. He's in there. He's in there." Buck confirmed as he cut open the bottom box.

"I see him. He doesn't look good." Buck spoke as he and Eddie moved the young man onto the back board where Savanna and Chimney immediately began checking him over.

"He's cold, Cap." Chiney spoke as Savann attempted to find a pulse. 

"All right, get some blankets on him." Cap commanded.