𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗘𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻

"𝖦𝗈𝖽 𝖨 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝗆𝗒 𝗃𝗈𝖻!"

New Beginnings 2x11▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

New Beginnings 2x11
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Savanna entered a cosmetic surgery office in full hazmat suit. "What are we thinking? Gas leak?" Chim questioned, slightly muffled from the hazmat suit.

"Could be some pathogen. World's a crazy place these days." Hen suggested.

"Negative for combustibles as of now. Masks stay on for the duration." Bobby told them, earning a short nod from each of them as they began moving through the clinic.

"Where is everyone? It's too quiet." Buck spoke looking around.

"Got one over here." Eddie called over to a woman behind the receptionist desk.

"She's got a pulse. Pupillary response... normal." Eddie nodded.

"Help! Please help! Please help me." A woman screamed from the back room. Bobby, Chim, Hen, Buck went to find the patient while Eddie and Savanna went to find anyone else.

Savanna and Eddie walked through the hallway checking for anyone. "Eddie, I've got two over here." Savanna spoke as she moved into the room checking the pulse of two employees.

"Pulse is steady, the pupils are normal." Savanna noted.

"Savanna, Eddie, you copy?" Caps voice came into the walkie-talkie.

"Yeah, Cap." Eddie answered for them.

"What's your status?" Bobby asked.

"Found a couple more patients in the back. Also stable." Savanna answered through the walkie.

"You guys see if you can locate the tank supply room. You turn anything off that's got a knob or a valve in this place." Bobby demanded.

"Copy that." Savanna spoke.

Eddie and Savanna walked further into the building coming to a doorway with a tarp covering. Eddie held open the tarp letting Savanna go first. "I got this guy over here. Sav, grab the guy on the table." Savanna nodded, moving to the man on the table.

Savanna checked her pulse "Stable here." Savanna spoke as she pulled on him but he was stuck.

"This guy won't budge." Savanna mumbled.

"Cap, found our leak. Okay, let's see what we have here. Plugging the leak now." Eddie spoke as he worked.

Savanna bent down sighing when she saw the saw. "Hey Eddie, I need some help and some tools."

Eddie nodded "What do you need? Saws? Jaws?" He asked.

"Wrench. We'll have to travel with the blade." They successfully transferred everyone with minor injuries.