𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗼

"𝘉𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘵 𝘢 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘱 𝘤𝘭𝘶𝘣!"

7.1: 2x02

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Good morning Beautiful people." Savanna greeted Chimney, Hen and Bobby.

"Ah! If you weren't a firefighter what would you be?" Chim questioned Savanna who thought.

"A detective." She simply answered as she eyed the omelet bobby on her plate. "Boring!" Chim complained as Savanna laughed. "Hen?" Savanna questioned shoving the omelet into her mouth.

"digital cartoonist, The New Yorker." They all looked at her surprised. "I have a lot to say." She shrugged while taking a sip of her coffee.

"You draw?" Bobby questioned. "No, it's a dream. It's not supposed to be attainable. Top Gun? You can barely drive, you rebar head." Savanna looked confused, she missed that part of the conversation.

"In that case a Arsonist !" Savanna exclaimed,
Hen bites back a laugh, Chimney's jaw dropped and Bobby gave her a disapproving look, as Buck approached them.

"All right, Buckaroo. If you were not a member of the LAFD what would you be doing?" chimney asked as Savanna slapped bucks hand away when he tried to take a piece of her omelet.

"Uh, I don't know. I'm not getting fired, am I?" He frowned looking at bobby. "That's inevitable." Chim answered as Bobby just squinted at Buck shaking his head.

"He'd be a golden retriever, that's why he and Nova get along so well." Hen smiled as sav laughed while slightly nodding.

"No, a bartender. No, no, no, bouncer at a bar." Chim continued to guess

"A bouncer at a strip club." Savanna added as chim and Hen laughed before high fiving her. Savanna frowned when the now witty come back came back from buck, he only sat at the bar playing with a tomato.

"What's going on with you, kid?" Bobby questioned flipping the omelet onto a plate for Buck.

"Just traffic sucks in this town unless you're driving ten tons of engine with sirens. It took me almost two hours to get from Abby's place to the call center downtown, then back over here. Just told Maddie she needs to start Ubering." Buck complained.

"How's your sister settling in down there?" Savanna questioned looking over to her best friend.

"Well, she's a Buckley. Practically running the place." Chim and Hen both paused looking at Buck before getting up from the island and moving to the table away from Buck, Sav and Bobby.