𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆

"𝖧𝖾𝗋 𝖺𝗎𝗋𝖺 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝖺 𝗐𝖺𝗋𝗆 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗈𝗌."

𝘉𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘗𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘵 4𝘹08▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝘉𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘗𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘵 4𝘹08
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"𝘿𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠 it's weird how many times we have calls here?" Savanna looked at Hen and Chimney as they climbed out of the ambulance which was parked on the airport airstrip.

"I would say a little above usual." Chimney shrugged as they approached the flight attendant.

"Let me get this collar on and then we can assess the..." Hen began.

"No, she is not the real emergency. Over here!" Wade, a runway employee told them.

"Hen, Savanna, Chim need you guys over here now! Eddie, you and Buck deal with the flight attendant." The trio moved over to the man lying on the ground with a cork around his neck.

"He's having trouble breathing. I thought about pulling it out, but..." Wade told them.

"No, you made the right call," Bobby told him.

"Champagne cork? I've seen them take out an eye, but this is in there pretty good." Savanna spoke.

"Barely getting any air. It's probably blocking his airways." Hen told them.

"I'm not hearing any fluid in his lungs. And the fact he's not coughing up blood... Which means it probably hasn't pierced his windpipe." Savanna spoke moving the stethoscope around her neck.

"Then it's just compressing it," Chimney told them.

"Is it just me, or does this guy look familiar?" Buck spoke up.

"The guy that we pulled out of the jet engine," Bobby spoke after a second of looking at the man.

"Oh, yeah. His job seems more dangerous than ours." Eddie remarked.

"Man, come on, Darrell! You gotta pull through, man." Wade bounced on his heels.

"There's no way to do a trach. Obstruction's too low. This cork is surrounded by sharp metal. You try to pull it out, it'll clip his carotid arteries." Chim told them.

"Then you gotta try to pull it out carefully 'cause we don't get another choice," Hen told him.

"Guess all that time playing Operation as a kid is finally gonna pay off," Chim mumbled as Savanna began to clean the around the cork.