𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆-𝙊𝙣𝙚

"𝗐𝖾 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝖺 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝗆𝗈𝗋𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗇 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾."

What's Next? 3x18
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Summer camp?" Buck was taking the news of Chris wanting to go to summer camp almost as badly as Eddie did.

"It's all he can talk about. Some of the other kids from school are going." Eddie spoke grumpily keeping track of time on his watch.

"It's only two weeks," Savanna spoke rubbing Eddies back comfortingly.

"Time," Eddie told Hen who was taking a practice test.

"Whoa, whoa. Two weeks away from home? Isn't Chris kind of young for that? I mean, what if something happens? What if he gets homesick?" Buck looked between Eddie and Savanna concerned.

"I'm pretty sure I brought in the brochure so you guys can make me feel better about him going," Eddie spoke shaking his head as he began grading Hen's practice test.

"Clearly, you did not think that plan through to its logical conclusion." Chimney quipped stirring the pot on the stove.

"I started going to sleepaway camp when I was 8. I loved it. Camp Weegeewagen. Eedee-idee-odee-ooh-hoo! Looked forward to it every year." Silent laughter bubbled out of Savanna as Bobby chanted.

"Yeah, but Christopher's a city kid." Chimney rebutted.

"So was I. St. Paul is a city." Bobby stated.

"If you say so." Chimney shrugged and Buck giggled.

"I'm just trying to imagine trying to sell Denny on the idea of two weeks without the internet." Hen shook her head.

"It's pretty exciting. They even have this farm-to-fork program where the kids pick veggies and cook 'em for dinner." Savanna told them.

"That sounds a lot like child labor." Buck quipped.

"Evan." Savanna sighed.

"Okay." Eddie finished grading her test and handed it back to her.

"Damn it! I gotta get above a 511." Hen groaned.

"504 is pretty good." Eddie countered.

"Getting into medical school at this point in my life is hard enough. I can't afford to be an average applicant." Hen sighed.

"There's nothing wrong with being average." Savanna countered.

"Says the one who scored a 520." Hen shot back.

"You just started studying this. Give yourself a break." Eddie encouraged her.

"You are gonna rock the MCATs." Buck also spoke.