𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆-𝗦𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻

"𝖠𝗅𝗅 𝖽𝖺𝗎𝗀𝗁𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗌 𝗍𝗎𝗋𝗇 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗈 𝖻𝗅𝗈𝗈𝖽-𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗌𝗍𝗒 𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗇𝖽𝗌-𝖺𝖿𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗒𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗌 𝗈𝖿 𝗅𝗂𝖼𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗂𝗋 𝗈𝗐𝗇 𝗐𝗈𝗎𝗇𝖽𝗌 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖻𝗂𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗂𝗋 𝗍𝗈𝗎𝗇𝗀𝖾."

9-1-1 𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘨𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘷𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦 4𝘹04▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

911 𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘨𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘷𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦 4𝘹04
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝙄𝙩 𝙝𝙖𝙙 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 a week since the wildfires in Texas and Savanna meeting the future-in-laws Savanna had been put into a group chat with Eddie and his parents and another one with some of his aunts and uncles. It had settled the anxiety she had felt over the incident.

Athena and Bobby were at the station when they all arrived the next afternoon to check on them, both Hen and Savanna got scolded for going up into a helicopter in such dangerous weather, but the scolding ended with hugs of relief from both of them.

"Don't think you'll be needing the med kits," Bobby spoke to his paramedics.

"Oh," Savanna mumbled as they entered a woman's backyard she was face down in her pool the water had turned red from her blood.

"Yeah, Crime Scene unit's on the way. We just need to get a medical confirmation that she's dead." Athena told them.

"On it. Excuse me." Chimney looked at Buck awkwardly as he stepped around him.

"Uh, did you just say excuse me?" Buck looked at Chimney like he had two heads.

"Chimney's being weird," Buck whispered to Eddie and Savanna.

"How can you tell?" Eddie asked as they watched Chim use a pool stick to move the body over to the pool's edge.

"Ooh, ooh, hey, whoever killed her kicked that gate in good. Saw a clean footprint on it." Buck veered from their original conversation.

"Well, that foot would be mine. The gate was latched shut from the inside. The front door was locked too. " Athena spoke up crossing her arms.

"If everything was locked when you got here, how'd the murderer get in or out?" Savanna asked, she was an avid crime fan which you think she would get enough of but she was a sucker for a good true crime podcast.

"It's a locked-room mystery," Buck spoke.

"The locked-yard mystery." Eddie corrected earning an impressed oh from Buck and Savanna.

"What do you think? A home invasion gone bad? Murder for hire." Eddie suggested looking between the two blondes.

"It was definitely a neighbor the woman called 9-1-1 to complain about a block party I'd wanna ki-." Savanna stopped seeing the look Athena gave her: "Kick her in the knee."  Savanna spoke surely.