𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝗢𝗻𝗲

"𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘐 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘢𝘤𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘢𝘳."

(Mature)Rage 3x05▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

(Mature)
Rage 3x05
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Unlike the days before Savanna entered the firehouse with a scowl on her face along with rigid shoulders and anger footsteps. Evan Buckley was suing the city of Los Angeles along with Bobby simply because he has not been reinstated due to him being on blood thinner. The scowl on Savanna's face also rested on the rest of her team's face.

The team got called out to a Rage room which Savanna thought was ironic seeing as her fingers have twitched to break something all day. "Apart from a blowout bar, this is the dumbest thing people in L.A. pay money for." Hen scowled while walking behind Bobby.

"I think it's genius." Chim countered a smile on his face following behind her, Savanna and Eddie stayed silent following behind them and in the back was Lena.

"Your victim's in there." Athena pointed to a room where no one was.

"Where?" Bobby stopped looking at his wife confused.

"There." Athena pointed at a barrel on the floor, "Your victim climbed into the barrel after her BFF started chasing her with a sledgehammer" Athena informed them.

"I thought the point was to smash things, not each other." Eddie slightly laughed.

"Wife." She pointed to the women in cuffs, "Mistress." Athena pointed to the barrel.

"Adulterous slut!" The wife yelled.

Savanna bites back a laugh, "Does the adulterous slut have a name?" She asked Athena.

"Denise. She can't hear you very well in there. Ears ringing." Athena informed them as they went over to the barrel.

"Denise, are you hurt?" Bobby asked loudly.

"What?" She yelled back.

"Ah, looks like she's sledge hammered in there pretty good, Cap." Eddie spoke observing the crushed can.

"Lena, Eddie, saws and jaws." Bobby directed them.

"On it, Cap." Lena nodded as the two went to the truck.

"Denise, we're gonna cut you out of there." Bobby assured her. The team got Denise out with no major injuries.

"You have the right to remain silent." Athena began reading the Wife her Miranda rights.

"Wait, excuse me. Please, don't arrest her. This is all my fault." Denies spoke to Athena who slightly laughed.

"You wanna be a better friend? Bail her out." Athena shot back.