𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆-𝗙𝗶𝘃𝗲

"𝖳𝗈𝗅𝖽 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗌𝗈."

𝘛𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘏𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘴 4x12▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝘛𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘏𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘴 4x12
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝙎𝙖𝙫𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙖𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙, the 118 was called to Malibu Creek Park for a search and rescue, "8,000 acres to search. We could be waiting a while." Chimney spoke up as they all looked around.

"Are they sure someone's up there? That bottle could have been floating around for months." Buck reasoned.

"Which would mean our search and rescue might become a search and recovery," Hen added looking around at the search and rescue dogs on scene.

"Note was written on a receipt. Rangers checked the date. It was five days ago." Bobby informed his team.

"Sure hope it wasn't their last meal," Eddie mumbled.

"We see you, Captain Nash. We're coming in now." The pilot of the search and rescue helicopter spoke.

"Copy that. Okay, Chimney, Eddie, gear up. You're going with them." Savanna wasn't going to argue, her last experience on a helicopter was– an experience.

"Copy that." Eddie nodded.

"You'll harness up, we'll lower you down so you can grab him." Chimney looked at Eddie who nodded.

"Cheer up. You can go next time." Chimney smiled patting Buck on the back.

"Be careful." Savanna looked at Eddie seriously.

"Of course." Eddie kissed her before following Chimney to the helicopter.

It didn't take long for rescue 1 to find the man who had fallen off a cliff, "Careful! He's kind of delirious. Been out there awhile." Chimney warned at the helicopter doors open and they pulled Clyde, their patient onto the gurney.

The man was bright red, and his ankle was ten sizes too big. "Said he injured himself three days ago," Eddie added.

" I'm fine. I just want to know when I can get back up there." Clyde groaned trying to sit up.

"Definitely not today." Savanna pushed the man back down.

"Do you have a cell phone?" Hen asked.

"Doesn't everyone?" Clyde chuckled.

"Yes. But most people use it to call for help instead of putting a message in a bottle." Savanna looked at the man flabbergasted.