𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝘁 𝗘𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

"𝗂𝗍𝗌 𝗇𝗈𝗍 𝖽𝗒𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗂 𝖿𝖾𝖺𝗋, 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝗅𝗂𝗏𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗂𝗇 𝖽𝖾𝖺𝗍𝗁."

Sink or Swim 3x02▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Sink or Swim 3x02
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

The pit in Savanna's stomach hadn't gone away all day, she wasn't sure what it was but something just didn't feel right. "Something doesn't feel right." Savanna stated as they finished putting out the fire from a fried food truck generator.

"Any word on how Operation Buck Up Buck is going?" Hen questioned as they began loading up.

"This was this morning. Full stack. Then I think about the movies. Good luck. By now, Chris has come down from a serious sugar high, and Buck is regretting his life choices." Eddie smirked cockly as Savanna smiled at the picture on Eddie's phone.

"Hey, did someone leave a hydrant open?" Bobby asked them, Phones all around them began to blare the alert noises.

"I don't think it's a hydrant, Cap."  Savanna's heart dropped as she read the alert on her phone

'EMERGENCY TSUNAMI SANTA MONICA PIER.'

"Holy shit." Savanna spoke, the pit in her stomach only growing now.

"Let's go load up! Go! Go! Go!" Bobby ordered as the 118 rushed back into their rig.

Inside the truck was completely quiet as they all prepared themself for the day ahead. It would be hard, exhausting, they would see death, heartache, pain and suffering and they wouldn't be able to save them all.

Savanna climbed on the top of the rig with Hen and Chimney "One wave did all of this?" Hen questioned as they looked out on miles of land covered in water and debris.

•••

Savanna sat on the Life raft in a lifejacket next to Eddie as they searched for survivors. "Okay, let's work fast, people, in between waves." Bobby told them seriously as their eyes continued to search for anyone. Savanna bent down, tying a blinking flashlight on a deceased man's wrist.

"Help! Please! Help!" A desperate voice called. The first responders look around falling on a boat halfway lodged into the side of a building.

"Cap!" Chim called from the lifeboat in front of them where he sat with Hen.

"I see it, Chim." The life raft operator pushed the engine faster as the tethered onto the boat.

"Be careful, guys. Unstable." Bobby warned as he helped Savanna onto the boat.

"And my sons are inside. Please hurry!" The women panicked. Chimney stopped at the man with blood pouring out of his head while Eddie, Savanna, Hen and Bobby went inside the boat.

"Gentlemen, can you hear me?" Eddie questioned as they rushed down the stairs to two men stuck together by a pole.

"Yes!" One groaned out.