𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆-𝗘𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁

"𝖡𝗎𝗍 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝗌𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝗌𝖼𝖺𝗋𝖾𝖽,𝗌𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝖺 𝖼𝗁𝗂𝗅𝖽 𝖺𝗀𝖺𝗂𝗇,𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗌𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝗆𝗈𝗋𝖾 𝖺𝖿𝗋𝖺𝗂𝖽 𝗈𝖿 𝖻𝖾𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖺 𝖼𝗁𝗂𝗅𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗇 𝖺𝗇𝗒𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖾𝗅𝗌𝖾 𝗂𝗇 𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾."

𝘗𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘤 5𝘹01
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝙄𝙩'𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙝𝙨 since the shooting, and even though Savanna had gotten a clean bill of health and the green light to return to work two and a half months ago, she still felt the pain the department therapist mandated to her says it's normal to have phantom pains, but it still set Savanna on edge. Every time, without fail, she'd feel like she was back on that street bleeding out. Loud noises made her jump again; a habit she once broke was now back and it made her want to scream and Eddie he'd become overprotective and, at moments, down right unbearable.

Savanna sat at one of the tables next to Bobby, the rest of the team playing pool, staring off into space. She'd tuned the conversation out as her mind flashed between the shooting four months ago and the one that happened fourteen years ago; each of them was so different yet the same.

Savanna snapped out of her daze when Chimney sat a bowl of popcorn between her and Bobby before resting his elbows on the table between them. Savanna's phone buzzed on the table. Looking at the contact name, she whispered a quick she'll be back before walking away from the team.

They all watched the blonde rush down downstairs, "Is she okay?" Hen looked at Eddie who was still staring at where Savanna once was.

"It's just brought back a lot of memories." Eddie sighed. He was concerned about his wife but knew it wasn't his place to air her business to the team.

"Everything okay?" Buck asked when Savanna returned.

"Yeah, Nyla's in labor." Savanna smiled. Nyla wanted to have a home birth, and Savanna applauded her for it, but it was not something she would ever do, not with all the possible risks that could happen.

Bobby's phone began to blare the emergency alarm causing Savanna to stiffen as her blood turned cold, "Earthquake alert." He read the alert,
"That's weird. Do you guys feel one?"

Savanna's began to blared the same sound seconds later, "Mine says wildfire." Savanna announced, her eyebrows frowning.

"Mine says tsunami." Buck's eyes flashed with fear quickly as he remembered the last one.

"Mudslide warning," Eddie spoke, looking at his phone.

"It's like our greatest hits." Chimney quipped, and Savanna couldn't help but giggle.

"Why isn't the bell going off?" Buck looked around, confused.

Hen's phone chimed, "Don't tell us; bombs are landing in five minutes." Chimney laughed.