𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙎𝙞𝙭

"𝘛𝘢𝘺𝘭𝘰𝘳 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘒𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘺"

Dosed: 2x06
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Maybe we pop the hinges off the door." Eddie proposed to Buck. The 118 minus Hen and Bobby were currently helping Maddie move into her new place.

"Or we use the Jaws of Life." Buck proposed as they brainstormed ways to get maddie's couch into the front door.

"We are not taking the door off of maddie's new place." Savanna scolded two men children as she slid past them with pizzas in her hand.

"it has to fit. I measured it twice." Maddie informed them.

"Can't you guys just, you know, turn it around the other way?" Savanna suggested as she moved into Maddie's brand new kitchen pizza in hand. Savanna was mid-bite when Eddie walked into the kitchen, sliding the paper plate that held two slices of pepperoni pizza over to him with a smile. Eddie walked over to the fridge grabbing a beer for himself and a water for Savanna.

"How are you?" Eddie questioned her. It had been a week since Carter deployed, a week since she showed up crying her eyes out on his doorsteps and since then Eddie had become overly aware and concerned about Savanna's emotions which Savanna was thankful for but slightly uncomfortable with seeing as no one has taken such an interest in her well being before.

"I'm okay. I keep forgetting the time difference though." Savanna gave Eddie a small smile which he could tell was ingenuine.

"I see you already found the beer!" Chimney came into the kitchen breaking the two from their staring contest.

•••

The 118 pulled up to a baseball field where a news channel helicopter came down, getting out with her helmet and turnout coat on; she hunched down as the swirling blade threw rocks and trash at them. Athena rushed over to them and Savanna moved in front of her blocking her from the flying debris. "The pilot radioed that they were having mechanical trouble. Looks like he tried to put it down in the field over there." Athena explained to the firefighters.

"Yeah, it got close." Bobby glanced at the helicopter half way on the ground half way on the belchers.

"Yeah, not close enough. Get down, people, move! Move!" Athena yelled going towards the civilians who were recording, ignoring the flying rocks.

"All right, guys, we're gonna fan out, go behind those bleachers. Sav, after we get the people out, you think you can kill that engine?" he questioned looking at the blonde female.