𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆

"𝖧𝗈𝗇𝗈𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝗈𝗌𝖾 𝗐𝖾'𝗏𝖾 𝗅𝗈𝗌𝗍."

𝘋𝘦𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘦𝘴 5𝘹03▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"𝙊𝙠𝙖𝙮, 𝙬𝙚'𝙫𝙚 𝙜𝙤𝙩 it covered here. You guys focus on finding him." Savanna ignored her team's eyes, staring into her as she hung up the phone with Bobby.

"Well, what happened?" Chimney asked the question they all wanted to ask.

"Jeffery Hudson kidnapped Harry," Savanna told them; all of their faces dropped, each of them turning pale.

"What?!"

"How?!"

"Where?!"

"He snuck into their house, acting like a neighbor. That's all I know right now," Savanna told them; she felt her stomach churn as she thought about all the possibilities of what Harry could be going through, and then a sickening, world-stopping thought crossed her mind: What if Jeffery had already done the worse and they would never see Harry again.

• • • •

The team was attempting to respond to a gunshot wound at one of the anonymous cop-free zones, key word in that statement is attempting.

"Dispatch says there's a Gold Line Metro station in the middle of this thing. Can't we use that to sneak in?" Buck asked, approaching the group that stood at the barricade.

"I don't sneak." Hen looked at the blonde like he was crazy.

"I don't know who called you guys. No official passes these barricades. We don't need you! We have volunteers to take care of that." A woman spoke, glaring at the firefighters.

"But they're not. Someone in your camp called 911. That's who we are. We are 911. You've got a man in there bleeding out. " Savanna crossed her arms in annoyance.

"You have your rules, and we have ours." She glared at Savanna, adjusting the gun on her shoulder, earning a raised eyebrow from the frustrated blonde.

"Why is everyone just standing there?" Bobby's voice reached Savanna's ears making her sigh in relief.

"They won't let us in," Buck told him, glancing over his shoulder.

"This wannabe mayor is blocking the way 'cause of some stupid rule," Savanna explained, relieved their captain was back.

"Really? Since when do anarchists have rules?"
Bobby's agitation was at an all-time high.

"Adapt or die." Eddie sighed.

"There's no rules here." Bobby snatched the NY tool from Eddie before kicking the barricade down.