𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆

"𝘛𝘰𝘨𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳,𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘧𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵.
𝘈𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵,𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦...𝘢𝘩 𝘴𝘪𝘣𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴."

Triggers 3x04▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Triggers 3x04
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Literally move!" Savanna repeatedly honked the engine horn as a car in front of them continued to drive.

"I don't think they can hear you." Hen's voice came over the headset.

"Should I yell louder?" Savanna snarked back. Savanna was in a poor mood due to the fact that she was missing her brother, it had been three weeks since the Tsunami since then Savanna has had several restless nights leading her emotions to go haywire and it probably didn't help that her period was about to start.

"My God, that's the biggest damn fire I've ever seen." Savanna laughed at Chimney as they looked at the perfectly fine building.

"I hate fire drills." Savanna stated as she helped unscrew a fire hydrant cap.

"City mandates we do 'em every three years. Can't fight city hall." Eddie shrugged, earning a frown from Savanna.

"First alarm was triggered at 12:20. Call came in 30 seconds later. Boots down, hoses out by 12:43." Bobby read out their time.

"That's what?" Eddie asked.

"Four minutes over our allotted response time." Savanna answered nonchalantly.

"Ouch, that's gonna cost us some points." Chimney winced. "Somebody's gonna have to explain that to the new fire marshal." They all slowly looked at Bobby who sighed. Savanna loved Buck but something about Evan having a clipboard made his ego grow.

"I'm just saying why waste energy when we should be saving it? Carrying his heavy ass hose up twenty flights of stairs on a non-existent fire is kinda stupid." Savanna complained as she followed Hen, and Eddie into the building Chimney behind her.

"I think you're missing the part where this is to better ourselves." Savanna scoffed at Chimney, "Please this is a way to see how much money the LAFD will get this year."

"Hey, buck, how we doin?" Chimney asked as they walked past him.

"You don't wanna know." Buck smirked as they continued past him. The firefighters were about to enter the stairwell when everyone at the bottom collapsed with a grunt. Savanna's eyes widened before jumping into action.

•••

Savanna sighed sipping the coffee in the mug Athena just gave her as she sat at the Grant-Nash dining room table. "We have one more round of tests, and then we do the trigger shot to induce ovulation. 36 hours later, we go in for the egg retrieval. Doctor's hoping to grab 15." Hen informed them about the IVF process.