𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮-𝙁𝙞𝙫𝙚

"𝘐𝘵 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘵 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳.𝘪𝘵 𝘴𝘪𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘺 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘴𝘤𝘰𝘳𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘥 𝘶𝘱𝘰𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘭."

Christmas spirit 3x10
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

As a child Savanna loved Christmas, she loved leaving cookies for Santa and carrots for the reindeer, putting up the christmas tree, most of all she loved spending the night before Christmas in Carter's room with her siblings all of them in matching pajamas staying up as late as they could watching Christmas movies.

As soon as Kyler died all the joy Savanna held for Christmas was gone and she despised the holiday even more once Carter left and she had to spend Christmas alone. But this year Savanna wasn't alone in fact she was surrounded by people she loved.

And as much as Savanna loved Christmas the shopping was ridiculous along with the things people do just to get a toy for their child. The 118 where responding to a mother gone rouge with pepper spray trying to get a toy for her child, in doing so she sprayed six other parents and the store santa. "Sir, this burning is gonna go away. It's just gonna take a couple hours." Savanna informed Santa who was sitting on the stretcher, "Long before you need to be back in the North Pole." Bobby added glancing at the kids observing them.

"Is Santa Claus gonna die?" A little boy asked.

"Oh, hey. No, no, no." Buck bent down to the kids level, "Of course not, and don't you worry. He's not really Santa." Savanna's eyes widened at buck.

"He's not real?" The little girl whispered.

"No, no, sweetie. He's just pretend." Buck smiled at them oblivious to the childhood dreams he's crushing.

"Santa's pretend?" The little boy's eyes began to water and Savanna stepped in before Buck could say anything else.

"What he means to say," Savanna bent down next to Buck briefly glaring at him, "Is that sometimes Santa needs a little help, so he sends his brother in his place." Savanna prayed that the children would fall for the lie.

"So Santa is real?" The little girl's wiped her cheeks.

"Of course he's real, someone has to feed the reindeer." Savanna smiled at the two children who seemed to believe her lie.

• • •

"Okay it officially looks like Christmas threw up in this house." Sabrina spoke looking around the house which was decorated from top to bottom.

"One last thing." Savanna spoke walking over to Sabrina with her hands behind her back.

"What?" Sabrina asked as she admired the Christmas tree, she never had one growing up, she never decorated one this was a dream come true.